5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

gangie die 19

Apr 24, 2018
yes
some alet too but she's bugged out and has like one scene I think, so basicaly just celia
bruh 80gigs for just celia seems kinda absurd. unless you mean in the unreal project, and the other girls are just not in the unreal project, and the others are just not in ueassets format?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
bruh 80gigs for just celia seems kinda absurd. unless you mean in the unreal project, and the other girls are just not in the unreal project, and the others are just not in ueassets format?
wtf no, it's just celia in the ~2 GB thing, in the exported thing. I haven't checked out the project because apparently my pc spec isn't enough for it.

May 17, 2021
The 2gb viewer only contains Celia.
The unreal project contains everything to build the viewer yourself and it has the assets for the rest of the characters.
But the rest of the assets are not in a "fappable" state unless you have a thing for untextured Anya or something similar.
how to unpack CeliaSceneViewer-Assets ???
Make sure you have all 6 parts and unzip them with something that supports multi part zip. I use 7-zip.

wtf no, it's just celia in the ~2 GB thing, in the exported thing. I haven't checked out the project because apparently my pc spec isn't enough for it.
If you're patient and don't mind torturing your drives with the swap file you can give it a try.

Anyway I'm working on Elizabeth, but there's a good chance she'll be bald :D .
ETA 2-3weeks after I finish playing cyberpunk.

If anyone wants to help here are the cooked game files for 075. They can be opened by Model viewer (unreal version is 4.27).

Things that would help me:
  1. Find a way to extract additive animations.
  2. Find a way to extract the new groom hair.

I know how to unpack rar, I unpacked the content into a folder, no new scenes appeared in the preview, where should I unpack it?
Oh boy...

The scene viewer is a "game".
The "project files" are what turned into that "game" by Unreal Engine 5.2.1.
The "project files" contain a lot of assets that are unused by the viewer (therefore not included in the 2gb "game"), but used by fallen doll.
The following asset types are included: SkeletalMesh, Skeleton, StaticMesh, SoundWave, Texture2D, TextureCube, AnimSequence(non additive), AnimMontage, SubsurfaceProfile, PhysicsAsset. Notable missing features: Material, MaterialInstance, AnimSequence(additive).

So if you want to view the assets open the project in Unreal Engine 5.2 or 5.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So excuse my lack of knowledge but, is the asset splits (the 80gb stuff) literally just the assets used by Fallen Doll? Meaning they dont do anything for the Celia scene viewer? Cause i kinda downloaded them thinking they are additional content that I can view in the game but now I think I realised they are in fact just all the files from Fallen Doll, not the actual viewable scenes lol
Yes, the 80gb stuff is literally just the assets used by fallen doll "reimported" into unreal engine.
I uploaded them for 2 reasons:
  • It's kind of inconvenient to exctract them since 07x, so if someone wants them they're available here.
  • I think this is an intresting Unreal Engine learning project.
I'll update the first page to make it more clear.

Last edited:

pavelpower

Jan 29, 2020
Help!
I unpacked the assets into the folder with the program, but new animations did not appear. What needs to be done and how to install it correctly?

pavelpower

Jan 29, 2020
The unreal project contains everything to build the viewer yourself and it has the assets for the rest of the characters.
But the rest of the assets are not in a "fappable" state unless you have a thing for untextured Anya or something similar.

Make sure you have all 6 parts and unzip them with something that supports multi part zip. I use 7-zip.

If you're patient and don't mind torturing your drives with the swap file you can give it a try.

If anyone wants to help here are the cooked game files for 075. They can be opened by Model viewer (unreal version is 4.27).
Pixeldrain
I know how to unpack rar, I unpacked the content into a folder, no new scenes appeared in the preview, where should I unpack it?

Aug 27, 2022
So excuse my lack of knowledge but, is the asset splits (the 80gb stuff) literally just the assets used by Fallen Doll? Meaning they dont do anything for the Celia scene viewer? Cause i kinda downloaded them thinking they are additional content that I can view in the game but now I think I realised they are in fact just all the files from Fallen Doll, not the actual viewable scenes lol

Aug 27, 2022

Pixeldrain

Oh boy...

The scene viewer is a "game".
The "project files" are what turned into that "game" by Unreal Engine 5.2.1.
The "project files" contain a lot of assets that are unused by the viewer (therefore not included in the 2gb "game"), but used by fallen doll.
The following asset types are included: SkeletalMesh, Skeleton, StaticMesh, SoundWave, Texture2D, TextureCube, AnimSequence(non additive), AnimMontage, SubsurfaceProfile, PhysicsAsset. Notable missing features: Material, MaterialInstance, AnimSequence(additive).

So if you want to view the assets open the project in Unreal Engine 5.2 or 5.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes, the 80gb stuff is literally just the assets used by fallen doll "reimported" into unreal engine.
I uploaded them for 2 reasons:
  • It's kind of inconvenient to exctract them since 07x, so if someone wants them they're available here.
  • I think this is an intresting Unreal Engine learning project.
I'll update the first page to make it more clear.
ah got it, thank you for the reply and help clearing that up!

Dikking699

May 13, 2020
Dang, finally I can avoid multiplayer jerk off game. Maybe this can evolve into the original fallen doll game.

May 17, 2021
so....is this gonna keep being updated or is it done?
It is going to be updated ... probably ... eventually.
Here's what I've been doing:
  • My cyberpunk save got bugged after 80hours, so I'm not playing that anymore.
  • Found a solution for the editor's insane ram requirements, but by that point I've already moved half of the project to c++.
  • The guy who did the extracting for the previous versions is not available now, so the anims from the last small update will be missing for now (if there are any for Celia and Elizabeth).
  • What's my plan to add in the next version, (I'll try to release it before the holidays):
    • Orbiting camera option.
    • Basic sounds with face animations (that are linked to the current anim).
    • Elizabeth will have Celia's hair, I don't think putting a hair with 1.8million vertices on a character of 80k verts is a good idea.
  • What's not going to be in the next release:
    • I do not plan to build a level for now, so expect the familiar empty plane.
    • Alet, Anya and Erika

you mean 0.7.7 or 0.7.75b? cuz I think they added a hair for Elizabeth in 0.7.7 that doesn't kills fps
I did not follow the updates, so I only have Elizabeths original release.

If you're someone who has access to the game and doesn't mind uploading ~10-15gigs pm me. :D

Last edited:

Dikking699

May 13, 2020
I have access to the original game I paid in 2021 but never played it due to the online multiplayer aspect.

tastietoasty

Nov 28, 2020
kinda weird that none of these hardcore fallen doll fans are doing anything with this, they all just complain while they could work on this right here lol

Reactions: GucivYdglb

xenos1

Dec 27, 2019
It is going to be updated ... probably ... eventually.
Here's what I've been doing:
  • My cyberpunk save got bugged after 80hours, so I'm not playing that anymore.
  • Found a solution for the editor's insane ram requirements, but by that point I've already moved half of the project to c++.
  • The guy who did the extracting for the previous versions is not available now, so the anims from the last small update will be missing for now (if there are any for Celia and Elizabeth).
  • What's my plan to add in the next version, (I'll try to release it before the holidays):
    • Orbiting camera option.
    • Basic sounds with face animations (that are linked to the current anim).
    • Elizabeth will have Celia's hair, I don't think putting a hair with 1.8million vertices on a character of 80k verts is a good idea.
  • What's not going to be in the next release:
    • I do not plan to build a level for now, so expect the familiar empty plane.
    • Alet, Anya and Erika

I did not follow the updates, so I only have Elizabeths original release.

If you're someone who has access to the game and doesn't mind uploading ~10-15gigs pm me. :D
I have the game how can I pm you?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote