VN Ren'Py Abandoned Chains of Pleasure [Ch. 4] [ShuttleCockGames]

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

ShuttlecockGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2019
I want to make this really clear this time, and please don't turn this thread into a war between the bushes :

I didn't "remove" the bush because of preference / or because I hated bushes, It was planned from the start that she will remove the bush on her own accord (beyond player's control). I think of it as a sign from her that she has to change to adapt to her current situation, and to make herself more comfortable in the future days with you(the player). What she did is completely natural.

Doing 2 separate renders for each scenes containing the lady parts might sound easy at first, but when you factor in that every single release up until the project was completed has to contain 2 renders for every scene with the lady parts, it suddenly doesn't sound like it was really all that simple.

Adding to the fact that bushes CLIP with every single panties(especially if they're really thick) means that any shot with panties in is completely unrealistic, since I have to hide the bush to show the panties in the first place. The same goes for dresses, and anything that is really tight and sticks to the body. That's why in the very first release of the game, I didn't show her with underwear on. She skips straight from fully clothed to naked.

Yes, Removing the bush isn't an ideal solution, and having both in the game will make the world a better place. But I don't have that kind of resources and time to fulfill all requests. I simply can only do what I set out to do when I started this project, and keep things simple.

Thanks again. Please don't spread hate :)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I want to make this really clear this time, and please don't turn this thread into a war between the bushes :

I didn't "remove" the bush because of preference / or because I hated bushes, It was planned from the start that she will remove the bush on her own accord (beyond player's control). I think of it as a sign from her that she has to change to adapt to her current situation, and to make herself more comfortable in the future days with you(the player). What she did is completely natural.

Doing 2 separate renders for each scenes containing the lady parts might sound easy at first, but when you factor in that every single release up until the project was completed has to contain 2 renders for every scene with the lady parts, it suddenly doesn't sound like it was really all that simple.

Adding to the fact that bushes CLIP with every single panties(especially if they're really thick) means that any shot with panties in is completely unrealistic, since I have to hide the bush to show the panties in the first place. The same goes for dresses, and anything that is really tight and sticks to the body. That's why in the very first release of the game, I didn't show her with underwear on. She skips straight from fully clothed to naked.

Yes, Removing the bush isn't an ideal solution, and having both in the game will make the world a better place. But I don't have that kind of resources and time to fulfill all requests. I simply can only do what I set out to do when I started this project, and keep things simple.

You made the right choice and that's all that matters. :sneaky:

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
Definitely a great start ! I'm not into cheating but this is well-made and a really original way to use el famoso "power of seduction" that we see here and there. GG.
+ Nina is :love:

evolved23

Jul 6, 2017

Brings a whole new meaning to "Bush War" I guess...

lwahrleff

Apr 25, 2019
Whoa, this update surprised me with the increasing quality of the game and story! I definitely liked the first version, but was not expecting so much development in so little time! Seriously, though, the story is amazing and I can't help but feel attachment to the characters, so I really want to keep playing and see how the story will develop. After playing so many "she loses her mind and ceases to have a personality" kind of games, it's quite refreshing to see characters so well written to the point where you can actually believe they are real people, with reactions and choices that would make sense given who they are and the situation they find themselves into.

lwahrleff

Apr 25, 2019
To be honest I would love for an option to keep the bush, but story-wise it makes sense that she would shave it, so it's fine by me despite my own preferences :p

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes