VN Ren'Py Abandoned Chains of Pleasure [Ch. 4] [ShuttleCockGames]

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Favor isn't in the stats. Bug or feature?

View attachment 426476
My bad, i meant favor! (edited)
My guess would be it's a future stat not yet implemented. The MC will continue to have to make money going forward. Perhaps the favor lets him make more or to take advantage of a specific, more lucrative opportunity that otherwise isn't available. Owing a favor is possible in two different places, so I assume it's not just a mistake and will be used at some point.

Reactions: fortuna95

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
Very good and interesting game, finally something interesting and new! Can't wait for the next update, Nina is love :love:. I hope after some time you start to upload Patreon versions too. Good luck with your game. <3

ShuttlecockGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2019
Favor is being used in CHP 2 (SPOILERS AHEAD).
Favor is also a stat. I forgot to display it in CHP 2. It is used specifically for high-demand choices (yielding greater rewards).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In regards to Pubes : Initially I wanted to make it into a choice, then I realized that doing so will make me have to render ANY scene with Jody's p**** twice, so I decided not to.

I'm a single developer, my time is really limited, I chose to use the extra time on other parts of the game.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Howard is pretty stupid. Why would you put her in the same house as a guy that seduces and fucks women for a living and expect nothing to happen? That's like giving me ice cream and expecting it not to be gone when you come back lol Did he not see the video of what happened to Jody? That scene was 10/10. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Valeck

lodloyd

May 22, 2019
Favor is being used in CHP 2 (SPOILERS AHEAD).
Favor is also a stat. I forgot to display it in CHP 2. It is used specifically for high-demand choices (yielding greater rewards).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In regards to Pubes : Initially I wanted to make it into a choice, then I realized that doing so will make me have to render ANY scene with Jody's p**** twice, so I decided not to.

I'm a single developer, my time is really limited, I chose to use the extra time on other parts of the game.
Would have preferred smaller updates but still the power over that decision, this was a boner killer for me..

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Haha, truly a hidden gem this game, a surprise hit in my book. Got a couple of alternative saves already, but my favorite is where I focus on Jody, making her fall for MC, ended second chapter with 22 Trust, 31 Love and just 7 Lust points, haha. But of course, it would be pretty cool to know the "maximum" Love points for Jody to fall for MC utterly and deeply, and any more Love points after that would be excessive and would serve no purpose and should focus on building Lust more, but still remain on the Love path :p

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Feeldifferent

Oct 13, 2019
Seiing how the game went it should have been choice between hairy or optional shaving, but first choice and formost hairy since the mc told about how he mutch loved hair down there

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
not a bush man..a landing strip or well trimmed V is fine..but a jumbo hairpie not my thang...but i thought the choice when presented gave two paths..so i feel sorry for the SnatchAfro(tm) fans that will be denied their amazon rainforest of lust adventures..i guess..if the Field of Creams is that important..sub his patron and get him enough bucks to compel him to keep the Bearded Clam of Many Squirts intact...

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Development Update 14 Oct 2019

Hi All, I'm here to update on the next release of Chains of Pleasure
My target release date is going to be mid November next month. Expect more things to happen in the future.

Thank you so much for all of your support so far.

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes