VN Ren'Py Abandoned Chains of Pleasure [Ch. 4] [ShuttleCockGames]

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
CookieMonster666 go ahead and play..chose the choices that make you feel like a good guy and you'll have a good time..you can go 100% trust and love with no abuse whatsoever..and it is a couple updates in..i do not see that path being scraped..its too popular to taint and the dev prolly knows it.
Thanks, Rob. I'll try being a decent guy and see where it goes.

And, to be clear, I have no problem with anyone wanting to play the harsher path. My own psychological hangups are in no way to be a judgment on anyone else. I just can't bring myself to do that stuff in any game, ever.

jsr1403

Sep 3, 2018
Did anyone manage to get to 10 lust before the video? I keep getting stuck at 9.

Nevermind, found out how to do it.

Last edited:

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
... so looking at this, have yet to play looks promising. I have to break the older woman who will fall in love/lust with me just me to give her to another guy to play with, even though those feelings will only be directed at me i think. I am also not allowed to touch the younger far hotter girl? does she just like sit there watching like a spy or something, and if i do touch her i get a game over? if i am allowed to touch, awesome but if it turns out that i also have to give her to the guy that will suck...

Are we not allowed to keep any girls for ourselves and they all go to this best friend of our father?

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
... so looking at this, have yet to play looks promising. I have to break the older woman who will fall in love/lust with me just me to give her to another guy to play with, even though those feelings will only be directed at me i think. I am also not allowed to touch the younger far hotter girl? does she just like sit there watching like a spy or something, and if i do touch her i get a game over? if i am allowed to touch, awesome but if it turns out that i also have to give her to the guy that will suck...

Are we not allowed to keep any girls for ourselves and they all go to this best friend of our father?
Some wrong assumptions in there, to say the least.

Play it and see.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Scripts/script.rpy", line 1220, in script call
call Day2_Start from _call_Day2_Start
File "game/Scripts/Second_Day/Day2.rpy", line 992, in script call
call d2_Nina from _call_d2_Nina
File "game/Scripts/script.rpy", line 1220, in script call
call Day2_Start from _call_Day2_Start
File "game/Scripts/Second_Day/Day2.rpy", line 992, in script call
call d2_Nina from _call_d2_Nina
ScriptError: could not find label 'd2_Nina'.

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Wow, great game. A different angle of telling a story. I never mind being the top dog in games. Better than cuck games imo.
And those models, wow. Really hard choice, spend time with girl a or girl b. Both have a different kind of attraction. Cant wait for more!

Reactions: D Dog

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Is it broken down into chapters like DFD or is it built as 1 and just overwrite? CH1 and CH2 don't seem to connect at all

D

Deleted member 177791

This game lost all interest for me the moment she decided to shave that bush without having the option to have her to keep it (commenting or not commenting on it doesn't make any difference)... Tired of the 40 something milfs with 10 yo girl pussies in 99% of adult games...

I totally understand many people don't like it but if you're going to include it in the first place then leave the choice to keep it for the many who do, especially in a game where you are supposed to be offered choices...

Last edited by a moderator:

Alig555

May 22, 2019
This game lost all interest for me the moment she decided to shave that bush without having the option to have her to keep it (commenting or not commenting on it doesn't make any difference)... Tired of the 40 something milfs with 10 yo girl pussies in 99% of adult games...

I totally understand many people don't like it but if you're going to include it in the first place then leave the choice to keep it for the many who do, especially in a game where you are supposed to be offered choices...
Amen to that, feel the same way..

lodloyd

May 22, 2019

Yeah, tell me about it...tired of games where when finally there's a girl with a fucking bush, it ends up getting shaved with no options, so there's twenty girls in the game, all shaved bare, looking the same, it gets so boring..how about some variety...espacially when if you comment on it, you praise her pubes, and you're in command, so no reason at all for her to shave, it just doesn't make sense..

muzzi

Jun 13, 2019

Ok, I thought I was the only one who saw it that way, glad I wasn't. Had huge hopes for that game, now that jody shaved I'm not into it anymore...I'm not saying she should have kept the bush at all cost, just been given the option, since you're the one in control, and should be able to choose different paths

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't have any preference when it comes to shaved or unshaved but that bush certainly needed some trimming :D This update was good a nice introduction to Nina and Howard forbids us from doing anything with her makes her that all more enticing just to spite him :p also not sorry for spoiling Leo's fun :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes