VN Ren'Py Abandoned Chains of Pleasure [Ch. 4] [ShuttleCockGames]

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I prefer to be a seducer, not a defiler.
Do you think I should play this? I tend to dislike harsh treatment of women, especially those who might be helpless against it. I have family and friends who've suffered abuse, so I just can't bring myself to enjoy that type of content. Now, if there is subduing LIs (spanking, for instance), that's a bit different, but outright destroying a woman's self-worth or actually beating a woman is a line for me personally.

For instance, I could totally enjoy the spanking of Melody in Freeloading Family, but I couldn't choose the slapping option. It was too much for me. Also, I can barely play the Amy scenes in Personal Trainer; I really dislike the way the MC speaks to her, even if she apparently loves it.

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
Do you think I should play this? I tend to dislike harsh treatment of women, especially those who might be helpless against it. I have family and friends who've suffered abuse, so I just can't bring myself to enjoy that type of content. Now, if there is subduing LIs (spanking, for instance), that's a bit different, but outright destroying a woman's self-worth or actually beating a woman is a line for me personally.

For instance, I could totally enjoy the spanking of Melody in Freeloading Family, but I couldn't choose the slapping option. It was too much for me. Also, I can barely play the Amy scenes in Personal Trainer; I really dislike the way the MC speaks to her, even if she apparently loves it.
You can treat her with love

it's in your hands

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016

It's hard to say, after just 2 versions in.
The aim of the game seems to be to make the women completely submit to the MC, but the way to do it, seems to be either to make her crazy for the MCs cock or make her fall in love with the MC.
You can gather Love, Trust and Lust points.

However, you also make videos of the women (or woman so far) to sell and maybe pimp her out later, though whether that last bit will be optional or not isn't clear.

So far you can treat the ladies like a real charmer and lover, though I'm not sure how that will play out in the end.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Keep playing a while.
Going from the quote above There's nothing I said that spoilt anything ("Neither / She does it on her own to please him / {At least, on the route I'm playing}")

I will, as soon as it's confirmed it's /gone/. It's my No. 1 in my 'does a girl care about her grooming' - you do zero grooming down there? I ain't going near there...

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Damn good update I enjoy this game a lot. I just love Jody cant wait to see what awaits use an the things im going to do Howard's daughter Nina..........MUAHAHHAHA!!!! SHE WILL BE BROKEN!!! :)

• Love
Reactions: Zenithtb

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You can treat her with love

it's in your hands
It's hard to say, after just 2 versions in.
The aim of the game seems to be to make the women completely submit to the MC, but the way to do it, seems to be either to make her crazy for the MCs cock or make her fall in love with the MC.
You can gather Love, Trust and Lust points.

However, you also make videos of the women (or woman so far) to sell and maybe pimp her out later, though whether that last bit will be optional or not isn't clear.

So far you can treat the ladies like a real charmer and lover, though I'm not sure how that will play out in the end.
OK. Thanks for the feedback. I think I'll wait a few versions to see, JIC. I don't want to get invested only to have it blow up in my face all Eye-of-the-Storm style.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Anyone play both the love and lust route? Are there different scenes/renders or are they mostly the same but with different dialogue/narration text?

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Probably only with 1 girl in the game (MC explains why during the H-Scene with the MILF).

My hunch is that "The One" is going to be the cop.
or Nina thats why Howard dosent want you touching her or didnt say anything about who she was. Mcs has to touch them to get the read on them or did i ready that wrong?

Reactions: Darkmetal
4.40 star(s) 32 Votes