VN Ren'Py Abandoned Chains of Pleasure [Ch. 4] [ShuttleCockGames]

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
hmmm..i was really wary of trying Chains of Pleasure..but if you chose right..its actually a very satisfying game...i like treating women well so the choices were there to be a really good guy given the situations..of course..there were also choices to just turn her into a total cumslut..which should please others..but i liked that she is gaining trust and love and starting to feel safe with my MC..thats alot more fullfilling(although a lot less sex scenes) than just going for the corruption boinks..there is a lot of the Our Fate feel about the choices..although the game is totally different the way it presents is similar..this was better than i expected and i recommend this for people who like ample choices to craft a path that suits their inner ways.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
i like treating women well so the choices were there to be a really good guy given the situations..of course..there were also choices to just turn her into a total cumslut..which should please others..but i liked that she is gaining trust and love and starting to feel safe with my MC..thats alot more fullfilling(although a lot less sex scenes) than just going for the corruption boinks..
I'm really glad I'm not the only one. Does that make us romantics or the most twisted ones of them all?

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
I really enjoyed the premise of this. I hope it continues with the MC stealing more girls who are married etc.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
who is nina whe arent alowd to do something whit and the 1 whe have to corrept can somebody post pictures whit the names that whould be cool.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i think jody is the 1 whe need to break the older woman and nina is the 1 wh arent alowd to do something wit while she is a week whit then tobad i whould make nina fall in love whit the MC
iff my thinking is correct.
i whas right nina is the forbidden fruit in the game hmmmm nice
and jody i whould gladly give her tothat guy all take nina over jody anytime.

ouch jody needs to trim her jungle between the leggs. ouch i dont whanna get stuck in there

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Chains of Pleasure CHP.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
touch/hover the right part of the screen to see the stats window.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 11.10.2019

Last edited:

ShuttlecockGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Chains of Pleasure CHP.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
touch/hover the right part of the screen to see the stats window.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks for the port. I for one, can never figure out how to successfully compile the android version.

Reactions: the66

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Nice update. Seems like the love route will be a problem given the harsh conditions of the world. Nina can be charmed/broken(slowly) so that she can't be away from the MC, giving us leverage against Howard if he tries anything. Although Howard doesn't seem evil. Will have to wait for some good bareback sweaty sex with Jody without her passing out.
Miss Jody's bush though. Should have given an option to trim it in a nice way.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i prefer nina over jody srry to say.
most of all now i have seen the rainforest between Jody's legs i dont whanna get lost or captured in there

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
haha also funny joke but i didnt comment on it ether now i know whell pull out the weed's between her leg's hahaha

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
Can't wait for more sex scenes with Jody, especially a dick going down her throat. That should be great.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Holy shit ! Is that the awful "depressed" looking mom model from Dual Family ? I never thought I'd see her again in another game lol... well played dev... well played
i saw the same the model of dual family!!!the milf is the same from dual family (maybe her boobs are small :unsure: ).

Reactions: jay666
4.40 star(s) 32 Votes