VN Ren'Py Abandoned Chains of Pleasure [Ch. 4] [ShuttleCockGames]

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Who cares if you get banned when making a new account takes all of two seconds. People who cry netorare when somebody the MC is not in a relationship with get fucked are absolutely moronic. End of story.
where exactly did i cry about netorare, i asked a question and someone answered that some people may cry and call that ntr and all i said is that was not netorare unless it was someone close to mc (a mom, sis, lover) etc
you guys should learn to read before making any comments and show just how wrong you are...

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Oh my god. I wanted to love this - I love mind domination / corruption games, but those pubes. Blergh. I tried to push through (yes, both ways), but I cannot do it.

I suppose it's like playing a 'straight' game and discovering it's a futanari. She might be cute and you can love the plot, but there's that thing between her legs. If you want it there, then great. If not, how hard can you try to ignore it.

Before setting up the camera, if I'm as powerful as its implied, whether I'm on the Love or Dominate route, she's being hustled into the bathroom!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's just not hot (to me).

Last edited:

ShuttlecockGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2019
Thanks for the replies, I'm happy that this was received well by most of you.

To be honest, I didn't expect this to be received well, since the kinks and niche that I wanted to cater to are quite specific ( in addition to my relatively inexperience in rendering and writing ) Regardless, I did what I could, and I'm more than happy with how things ended up.

I don't plan to change to cater to others, since I think it's always best to make something that I truly wanted instead of making something for other people. Although, the pubic hair part is mostly there for narrative reasons in the future.

Thanks again. The next release will come mid-October next month.

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Thanks for the replies, I'm happy that this was received well by most of you.

To be honest, I didn't expect this to be received well, since the kinks and niche that I wanted to cater to are quite specific ( in addition to my relatively inexperience in rendering and writing ) Regardless, I did what I could, and I'm more than happy with how things ended up.

I don't plan to change to cater to others, since I think it's always best to make something that I truly wanted instead of making something for other people. Although, the pubic hair part is mostly there for narrative reasons in the future.

Thanks again. The next release will come mid-October next month.
Because people see potential. I also like how is it going on this game love and corruption. Also we get to explore on Jody's feeling which is good. Hope you get more support. Cheers broski

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes