VN Ren'Py Abandoned Chains of Pleasure [Ch. 4] [ShuttleCockGames]

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Yep very few games make me Read what is being said
I must agree with you. I read everything and sometimes just twice. It reminds me of a 1950's British drama. Like Saturday Night and Sunday morning or even Up the Junction and Alfie. That black side of older women being used.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Holy fuck thats the entire amazonian rain forest down there. I like bush but this is just exaggerated to the ninth degree.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Mmmm interesting, this can finally be a game where you are the bad guy and bastard who subdues the girls to turn them into their hentai-style whores (or something similar at least) :LOL:, I may be wrong but if it can't be very good. :p

Only the time (and the dev) will tell, anyway I wish you luck. ;)

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
Great start, can't wait for more. One QoL thing i would suggest is enabling us to have Jody's stats toggled on permanently since I can guarantee most of us will be checking after each choice anyways.

Last edited:
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
learn to read more, you may need a translation if u cant read it well enough to understand what i said, and be careful with words, saying stupid to someone is warning of bann :sneaky:
Who cares if you get banned when making a new account takes all of two seconds. People who cry netorare when somebody the MC is not in a relationship with get fucked are absolutely moronic. End of story.

eqzitara

Jul 21, 2017
Who cares if you get banned when making a new account takes all of two seconds. People who cry netorare when somebody the MC is not in a relationship with get fucked are absolutely moronic. End of story.
People who cry neotare are moronic all together. There is a tag system - if a game has neotare it will say it and if it does and you don't like it you can MOVE ON. There are are 1000s of games. Instead of banning people for calling someone stupid there should be bans for people complaining about neotare. 10% of all posts in some games are just cries/discussions of NTR in some games.[Taffy Tales]

Last edited:

christoprd

GFX Designer
Dec 10, 2017
People who cry neotare are moronic all together. There is a tag system - if a game has neotare it will say it
It's not always like that. Shit happens sometimes... like recently uploaded game (lord of imagination) was not properly tagget and because of that many folks have come across an unpleasant surprise in the form of NTR.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Very interesting game with a refreshing premise. Cuckolding is one of my favorite fetishes and I had yet to see a game where the MC actively assumes the role of the bull. I'm looking forward to see how everything unfolds, specially how the couple's relationship will adapt to MC's choices.

eqzitara

Jul 21, 2017
It's not always like that. Shit happens sometimes... like recently uploaded game (lord of imagination) was not properly tagget and because of that many folks have come across an unpleasant surprise in the form of NTR.
No doubt - but what your describing is .01% of all the posts. If there is something that is "common" in games that is a NO FLY ZONE for you. You really shouldn't be looking at games that are less then a few days old. That said I am sure that there are posts in any one day about game with NTR and how it needs to be removed from game or seperate route made. They will see that game has NTR even afterwards and badger and badger developer till and he has to either ignore or give in. Ironically Lords of Imagination is a good example. https://f95zone.to/search/29298455/?page=7&q=ntr&t=post&c[thread]=37422&o=relevance

I don't go into feet games and cry ask for a non foot path or futanari games and ask for a non-dick route.

Last edited:
Reactions: haywire_hero

christoprd

GFX Designer
Dec 10, 2017
No doubt - but what your describing is .01% of all the posts. If there is something that is "common" in games that is a NO FLY ZONE for you. You really shouldn't be looking at games that are less then a few days old. That said I am sure that there are posts in any one day about game with NTR and how it needs to be removed from game or seperate route made. They will see that game has NTR even afterwards and badger and badger developer till and he has to either ignore or give in. Ironically Lords of Imagination is a good example. https://f95zone.to/search/29298455/?page=7&q=ntr&t=post&c[thread]=37422&o=relevance

I don't go into feet games and cry ask for a non foot path or futanari games and ask for a non-dick route.
yeah... I got you, sometimes it can be frustrating. I don't mind "crying" that much, cause in the end it's up to Devs if they are willing to submit or not.

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
This game reminds me of A Mothers Love. This is the "good" kind of cuck game. Be even hotter if we could turn the husband into a sissy cuck instead of just a cuck.
This website is making me so depraved and I'm scared lol

• Love
Reactions: Alig8r
4.40 star(s) 32 Votes