Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
this is a really nice concept, somthing i can support

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
At this time, the game is Netori not NTR.

The MC's job is literally to make someone else's wife fall in love or fall in lust with him.
What happens after he succeeds remains to be seen. It is implied that the girls will do anything for him. As of this version, one of those things would appear to be working as a model in a clothing store.
... ... ...

This game feels like a hybrid between a western trainer game (just not nearly as grindy) and a Japanese mindbreak game (only far more psychological, the MC manipulates their trust and their feelings more so than to just fuck them silly like in J-games).
but this suggest to be ntr--->
(unless Howard is an idiot and only want to play poker with jody all week long LOL)

(maybe im confused but is not jody the mcs mother? if she is her mother it will fall in ntr category since main heroine + mother (close loved ones) = ntr)
if she is nothing related to mc then that phrase should be more clear.... since as i understood we have to give this Howard someone close to us (our mom Jody?)
The deal is as follows : Howard will get to do what he wants with Jody for a week.

You were given this task by Howard to 'tame' Jody's will within the duration as a way for him to let you learn to work on your own.

Last edited:

ShuttlecockGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2019
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Chains of Pleasure v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thank you so much for the port! Ren'py just kept failing to compile!

Reactions: the66

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
(unless Howard is an idiot and only want to play poker with jody all week long LOL)

(maybe im confused but is not jody the mcs mother? if she is her mother it will fall in ntr category since main heroine + mother (close loved ones) = ntr)
if she is nothing related to mc then that phrase should be more clear.... since as i understood we have to give this Howard someone close to us (our mom Jody?)
she ain't your mom.

MC's job is to break this girl and hand her off to Howard. Later on, I'm sure you can go independent after getting enough influence. I am 100% sure people will cry about NTR when you complete your job and send her to Howard lol.

Reactions: Tumai

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
Seems to be at least 2 paths and different scenes based on Love or Lust. The Trust stat seem to be balanced with Lust. ie. She don't trust you enough for these scenes. Its too early to tell how full Lust would go. The interrogation scene at the end is a preview of things to become once shes broken.

definitely a game to watch. cant wait to see where it goes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
she ain't your mom.

MC's job is to break this girl and hand her off to Howard. Later on, I'm sure you can go independent after getting enough influence. I am 100% sure people will cry about NTR when you complete your job and send her to Howard lol.
unless the mc fall in love with her or she is a close relative (mom,sis etc) it wont be ntr though , so since you played can you tell me how much content there is¿? any sex? :p

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I played v 0.1 and I must say I liked it a lot; first the plot, and the "point of view", they felt really fresh, different, original.

Then the models, I liked them a lot; loved Jody, and I can't wait to see the inspector again.

Very promising start, keep doing what you're doing, please.

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
Its version 1.0, but since its the first release its no surprise that it feels like a 0.1.

However, the art is good, and the scoring system is interesting but not particularly implemented yet.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Well took a look at this game and have to admit I did not have a lot of hope for it, but only because it was a first time, but my expectations were based on the preview renders and I have to say that the story caught my attention and I found myself not skipping but reading every word. I look forward to more but i do have a question at the one area were Jody is trying on the blue dress is it worth trying to get the stats to choose the various options or that something to be fleshed out later on?

Reactions: Vrijgeest

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018

Howard is just a excuse so mc don't be the bad guy Howard have as many Woman he want already far better than this Jody you lost the information he is Like a Feudal Lord with his own territory

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Well took a look at this game and have to admit I did not have a lot of hope for it, but only because it was a first time, but my expectations were based on the preview renders and I have to say that the story caught my attention and I found myself not skipping but reading every word. I look forward to more but i do have a question at the one area were Jody is trying on the blue dress is it worth trying to get the stats to choose the various options or that something to be fleshed out later on?
Yep very few games make me Read what is being said

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes