VN Ren'Py Abandoned Chains of Pleasure [Ch. 4] [ShuttleCockGames]

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
just to be clear , will this have ntr?
At this time, the game is Netori not NTR.

The MC's job is literally to make someone else's wife fall in love or fall in lust with him.
What happens after he succeeds remains to be seen. It is implied that the girls will do anything for him. As of this version, one of those things would appear to be working as a model in a clothing store.
... ... ...

This game feels like a hybrid between a western trainer game (just not nearly as grindy) and a Japanese mindbreak game (only far more psychological, the MC manipulates their trust and their feelings more so than to just fuck them silly like in J-games).

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
A bush rivaling Bully has appeared. I... don't like it but I had to compliment her on the bush for that +1 lust lol

Reactions: Jobeo

popober

Jun 9, 2017
A bush rivaling Bully has appeared. I... don't like it but I had to compliment her on the bush for that +1 lust lol
I almost forgot about that. Holy shit, is that jungle expansive. I was looking for an option to tell her to shave it, but I guess what we got makes more contextual sense. Hope we can get it shaved later in the week.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Chains of Pleasure v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 32 Votes