VN Ren'Py Abandoned Chains of Pleasure [Ch. 4] [ShuttleCockGames]

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Great update, and this game actually surprised me with its initial premise, and I just love the potential Netori we may be pulling off with Jody; earning her trust and love, or just make her extremely lustful of MC, in both cases I could imagine her becoming MC's, though I prefer the former way of course, playing mostly the trust/love way, but of course try to earn a reasonable amount of lust points, especially when I can earn those points without losing trust or love points :p

Sadly, at least right now,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Hmm, just played it for the first time. At first I didn't like it, especially Ms. Jody, but after a while, hmmmm, ooohhh, hhhhmmm, yeah! And then this Nina chick, yum yum! Will watch this!

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i am loving this game alrdy keep comming whit the updates also more on Nina damn frecking CUTE/Kawaii

dal776

Jan 11, 2018
Great concept and amazing start to hopefully will be a great game!

Keep up the good work!

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Seems they haven't been shared yet, here are some console commands:

JodyLove =
JodyLust =
JodyTrust =
nMoney =

Found them by sticking a save in and then trying them out in game. Those seem to work, the one for money not so much it seems. Does work, just didn't capitalize properly. Might just have to change the name for the new girl. Haven't tried. Not there yet. Also seems to work.

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'm pleasantly surprised by the second update. The writing seems improved and I really enjoyed the new chapter.

I might run into problems later, as I'm being way too nice, but I'll gladly take the risk, I prefer to be a seducer, not a defiler.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'm pleasantly surprised by the second update. The writing seems improved and I really enjoyed the new chapter.

I might run into problems later, as I'm being way too nice, but I'll gladly take the risk, I prefer to be a seducer, not a defiler.
Absolutely, just the word defiler sounds so...sleazy, dirty and low, haha. Just seduce the girls the good ole fashioned way :p

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes