VN Ren'Py Abandoned Chains of Pleasure [Ch. 4] [ShuttleCockGames]

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

QuietLion1973

Oct 18, 2019
Muff is just slang for vagina lol Nothing about hair. :oops: And yes I had to google it.:ROFLMAO:
And just how exactly do you think it became slang for vagina? Google deeper. For "muff slang origin" the very first result is "female pubic hair." A muff (non-slang) is literally a sleeve made of fur.
I do like a rich, robust beaver sometimes, but she needed a trim. Maybe a nice little landing strip. Schedule that milf for a Brazilian wax.

ANYWAY... So that I'm not wasting my popped cherry on a side discussion: I think this game shows tons of promise. I love stories with a corruption theme, and I think this one handles it better than most others, with it being a real emotional struggle for the one woman (so far) being corrupted. The renders so far are fantastic (nailed the lighting and depth of field), and the story sounds like it could get very interesting as this goes on.
Here's hoping it stays on track and doesn't end up in the "Abandoned" pile.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
And just how exactly do you think it became slang for vagina? Google deeper. For "muff slang origin" the very first result is "female pubic hair." A muff (non-slang) is literally a sleeve made of fur.
I do like a rich, robust beaver sometimes, but she needed a trim. Maybe a nice little landing strip. Schedule that milf for a Brazilian wax.

ANYWAY... So that I'm not wasting my popped cherry on a side discussion: I think this game shows tons of promise. I love stories with a corruption theme, and I think this one handles it better than most others, with it being a real emotional struggle for the one woman (so far) being corrupted. The renders so far are fantastic (nailed the lighting and depth of field), and the story sounds like it could get very interesting as this goes on.
Here's hoping it stays on track and doesn't end up in the "Abandoned" pile.
Where you from? My results are better lol :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't worry, I've made many men pop their cherries on this site. We definitely needed fresh blood.
Also are you seducing the daughter? The fathers half threat didn't seem genuine and it's probably just a ploy to offload his bratty daughter on the mc.

QuietLion1973

Oct 18, 2019
Also are you seducing the daughter? The fathers half threat didn't seem genuine and it's probably just a ploy to offload his bratty daughter on the mc.
It could be. Or he could really be scared for some reason, wanting to hide her. Why he would hide her around someone like the MC is beyond me, but even if it's a real threat, she could end up being a way to get to him when we need to. Or she could be a way for him to get to the MC. We'll see, and I'll definitely try it.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
i think he is hiding his daughter with the MC because the MC is a known pro that will do what the job requires of him(in the dad's mind) but as we know..our MC is a horndawg and is gonna boink her hymen into smithereens :p
Sometimes, i like the way you think lol

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I must agree with you. I read everything and sometimes just twice. It reminds me of a 1950's British drama. Like Saturday Night and Sunday morning or even Up the Junction and Alfie. That black side of older women being used.
By now i only read what is being said in every line in Alexandra and Vampire Resurrection

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
superb game just need play again it ;) ,i would like seen options in shaving :p she self do it or mc do it or no shaving ;)

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Hi all, I just wanted to inform you of the release date of CHP3. It will be on Nov 10 - 11 (Depending on your time zone.) Close to 95% of the content is done, all that is left is refining what I've made and adding more scenes to make it better.

I know it's been a long wait, but hopefully, it will be worth it for all of you.

Thanks for the support this month! I really appreciated that you were here so far.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Wait, these updates are releasing fast af. Not complaining(actually happy) but i feel like i just played the last update last week(i actually might have tbh lol).

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes