VN Ren'Py Abandoned Chains of Pleasure [Ch. 4] [ShuttleCockGames]

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
What happened?
have spent all game treating Jody with care and respect..as much as was possible..building all the love and trust points..keeping her away from all the nasty as much as possible...wanted to be a "good guy in a bad situation" but this update forced her to hold another guys dick and fuck the MC in front of him as he whacked off in a "cuck-play" fantasy scenario....it was a horrid turn off and ruined all my work trying to keep Jody safe..as there was zero choice to avoid it...i had choice all the way through to keep Jody away from the shit..but then this is forced and the game completely changes and loses me as a fan

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
have spent all game treating Jody with care and respect..as much as was possible..building all the love and trust points..keeping her away from all the nasty as much as possible...wanted to be a "good guy in a bad situation" but this update forced her to hold another guys dick and fuck the MC in front of him as he whacked off in a "cuck-play" fantasy scenario....it was a horrid turn off and ruined all my work trying to keep Jody safe..as there was zero choice to avoid it...i had choice all the way through to keep Jody away from the shit..but then this is forced and the game completely changes and loses me as a fan
She just hold it? well then I maybe can play it, I looked in picture folder and saw her sucking it so I didn't even care to try it yet. And I also like to keep her to myself and treat her with respect.

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
I was playing the same way,is very sad to see this change since i hate any kind of sharing.

Reactions: Xypher and HangTuah

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
She just hold it? well then I maybe can play it, I looked in picture folder and saw her sucking it so I didn't even care to try it yet. And I also like to keep her to myself and treat her with respect.
ya..there was the "bad guy" choices..lol..to make her do alot more..i picked the lesser of two turnoffs..

• Haha
Reactions: Johnny6

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
Good looking out man. Saved me a ton of time for an unexpected turnoff. :sick:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
you can also make the guy touch her boobs only or do nothing.there are not only handjob and blowjob there

the other scenes there with jody are just dreams when they appear.

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Good looking out man. Saved me a ton of time for an unexpected turnoff. :sick:
well..to be fair..it also helps those who enjoy to be mroe encouraged to play..other than that one instance...this is still a great game..it just really needs one additional choice "take Jody home and not subject her to this" if that had of been there..i'd still be singing the praises...this was the about the first time the choice was stripped away and i was forced into an unwanted ick scene but there alot of fans of the kink who will read my comment and rush in to play...so it works for everyone..lol

Reactions: Valeck

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
jepp there are 4 options there handjob,blowjob,touching boobs and do nothing but the sex scene at the end of chapter 3 is unavoidable because its part of the story progressing.

the rest from beginning on to end of chapter 3 can be avoided.
even the dick touching can be avoided but only when the love points are higher that the lust points.
the acting of her depends on the points witch are higher Trust,love or lust

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ah well forced sharing and content behind a paywall, time to move on and forget about patronizing this game, pity it seemed nice.

Reactions: HangTuah

Jachinzu

May 30, 2017
All this point juggling is like reading stock prices.

I like the story reminds me eerily of book read in my teens, but instead of magic dick it was magic puss.

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes