VN Ren'Py Abandoned Chains of Pleasure [Ch. 4] [ShuttleCockGames]

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

stal1234

Jul 12, 2017
Replace the file in the Game > Scripts folder with this one and you will start out with 9999 money and 99 in all of the girls stats. Which should in theory make it so you can make any choice you want and don't get some "you need x trust" or "you need y lust" to pick that. (must start a new game)
Not working

Grev7

Mar 30, 2018
hey developer, I like your game so far, but I don't want to support/use Patreon (the company itself). Do you have paypal?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Any thoughts on how to get Nina to Trust 2 by the point where you have the choice to take off your shirt in front of her? I backed up and looked at previous choices, and I'm not sure where you increase Trust with her at all.

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Any thoughts on how to get Nina to Trust 2 by the point where you have the choice to take off your shirt in front of her? I backed up and looked at previous choices, and I'm not sure where you increase Trust with her at all.
You need to left Jody alone in the shop and bring food to Nina

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
Does this have sex scenes already?
with actual sex, i hate to go through a story, geting attached to the characted and then being stopped and blue balled
thanks for any reply

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You need to left Jody alone in the shop and bring food to Nina
Ah, I see. So you need to lose several potential points with Jody for it and a little bit of potential money. Not sure it's worth it, but Jody's stats seem high enough after everything if you go that route. OK, thanks for the help.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 32 Votes