VN Ren'Py Abandoned Chains of Pleasure [Ch. 4] [ShuttleCockGames]

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi !
I don't know he this was signaled yet, but there is a bug with the points :
In the shower scene, the text said "+3 trust" BUT the +3 was never added.

Here are the screen shots :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The problem is that the non addition of this +3 trust in a big issue for the following : MC can't hug her in the shower if she doesn't have 10 trust.

Reactions: asd33asd33

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
that devs think is a good idea to hide content behind paywalls is crazy, i support a few game myself but i will never support someone who hides the content behind paywall ( i can understand it but i think is bad business, as to why is pretty easy... people will feel forced to pay a certain amount to get full ascess and that will allienate who support you)
thats the main reason why it nevers ends well

Lets say someone want to support you ShuttlecockGames 5$ , they will still get capped content... and that will make some of us patreons "Why the fuck will i support this guy to get capped content when there is a lot of devs i can support that give me the full versión, even if said versión is a few days later than members of higher tiers"
thats also the main reason why the most sucessfull devs just make tiers with things like polls vote, previews of next update coming and some of them timing the reléase few days before other tiers.
You may think reléasing the full versión later for them will make it less hurting, but so long as they play and see content capped you will just piss them off since they will play the versión you give them.
(a clear example, im a patreon of a few good devs, but taking Royalcandy as example he reléase the full versión first for 40$+ patreons and 5 days later to his other patreons, if he did the same like you i wont be supporting him simply because im impatient like many other people, i will go play a capped versión and get pissed off, me and i think more people will rather acept a forced wait of X days rather than having a crippled versión of the game and having to replay later when you reléase the full version). Now is your game and you can do as you want, but some people may be less compelled if they see a dev releasing crippled versions of a game like Skullyaker and company of devs like him does xD

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Hi !
I don't know he this was signaled yet, but there is a bug with the points :
In the shower scene, the text said "+3 trust" BUT the +3 was never added.

Here are the screen shots :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The problem is that the non addition of this +3 trust in a big issue for the following : MC can't hug her in the shower if she doesn't have 10 trust.
Probably a bug, but if you go to [save editor] and edit the values (to, say 50+) you can play the game no problem with all choices. I did it and there's no glitches or inconsistencies in my playthrough so far.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
And just like that this dev became one of my favs. I have no idea how you made me envious of Jody but well done. That was almost too hot. Damn. :oops:

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Probably a bug, but if you go to [save editor] and edit the values (to, say 50+) you can play the game no problem with all choices. I did it and there's no glitches or inconsistencies in my playthrough so far.
Well, I don't like to cheat or edit the games I play (unless there is some sort of uncensoring patch that Patreon doesn't like :sneaky: )

Oh and by the way... I just finished the love path and the +3 trust wasn't added either in the shower scene. So it's bugged in both (Lust and Love) paths. Usually I wouldn't mind for only 3 points, but in this game the points are so tightly calculated by the dev... Most of the time you CAN'T make any mistakes to unlock all the scenes in either paths. So -3 trust could be a huge deal in the following updates... I hope this will be fixed.

Reactions: Valeck

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I don't think so he said she is with someone else at this moment.
and he is expecting a video from her.
Yeah, she's alive alright and reputedly a looker, but do we really want scenes with a character who's been around the block plenty, including with the MC's dearly departed dad?

I'd rather get more advancement with Nina and the Cop in the next update than a new character TBH.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Yeah, she's alive alright and reputedly a looker, but do we really want scenes with a character who's been around the block plenty, including with the MC's dearly departed dad?

I'd rather get more advancement with Nina and the Cop in the next update than a new character TBH.
Yeah and if the broken all get a little crazy if thier breaker is dead (like that woman at the police station) then there won't be much attractiveness left.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Man this game sems good enough, i like the fact that Jody's model is the same as the mother from some abandoned game(not gonna say the name of game cuz it dosen't deserve the promovation)... put some animations in it and this can be a really great game... i'm curious if that locked "orange content" is available for all patrons regardless if you are paying 1 dolla or 30 cuz if not i think its not fair and leeds to bad business...

Reactions: Dependable_223
4.40 star(s) 32 Votes