VN Ren'Py Abandoned Chains of Pleasure [Ch. 4] [ShuttleCockGames]

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Glad I finally gave this a try. Interesting premise, lovely ladies, and the plot has it's intrigue and potential. +1 Paetron (I do hope though you rethink hiding content behind a pay wall and come up with other incentives for higher tiers) I also eagerly await animations and have faith you will get the money for it. :) GL

May 2, 2017
Experimented both routes a little bit, but lust route seems to be on the edge here. Are both routes equally good, or does one route have better or more content?

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I really enjoyed playing this. I enjoyed Jody as well but Im really looking forward to getting my hands on Nina, such a beauty :love: .

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Chains of Pleasure CHP.4.
(+ the previous green and orange content)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 18.12.2019

Last edited:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Chains of Pleasure CHP.3.GREEN.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.

Thanks but what is this Green version?

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Thanks but what is this Green version?
Green Tier

- Access to Extra events #1.

Extra events are additional events not included in the default release. You'll also get a custom menu screen image along with it.

Reactions: truerty

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Chains of Pleasure CHP.3.GREEN.

Also if you don't mind me asking, would you be able to give us a feature to cheat love stats on Android?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Also if you don't mind me asking, would you be able to give us a feature to cheat love stats on Android?
no. and i absolutely don't see the point to cheat these vars here. they represent your style of making choices. cheating them will break the game sooner or later

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
no. and i absolutely don't see the point to cheat these vars here. they represent your style of making choices. cheating them will break the game sooner or later
Yes i know it'll be boring once you start cheat. But it's annoying every time it pops an error saying "trust needed and love needed". sometimes i just want to see what each choices hide behind without having to replay the whole game. But i wouldn't make it a habit tho!

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
it dont break unless you make the 2 routes, for example if u only up trust and love is fine, but if u end up cheating lust trust and love you get the ending of both love and lust route(the girl dreams of both loving the mc and just wishing for his cock, 2 dreams in a row :ROFLMAO: )

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes