VN Ren'Py Abandoned Chains of Pleasure [Ch. 4] [ShuttleCockGames]

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes
D

Deleted member 879257

for all of you who have a problem with the cheat you have to re-copy the cheat in the script folder and copy it again in orange, second day, third day folder
at least that's how it worked for me

mfg Fluffy7

Reactions: I hate my self.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
3 extra scenes, 2 on day 2 and 1 on day 3.
Do you know if any of those are with Nina, she is gorgeous and tbh my primary interest in this game.

p.s. Could someone update op with green version... please.

Reactions: rf96

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
can you also upload pc green version on mega if you have it? op still have standard version, and links on svs take way too long.
sorry, i'm pretty occupied with android stuff. i won't start again with uploading pc files.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
sorry, i'm pretty occupied with android stuff. i won't start again with uploading pc files.
np, i understand. hopefully someone else going to before 2-3 hours it takes to download anything from keep2share.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
have spent all game treating Jody with care and respect..as much as was possible..building all the love and trust points..keeping her away from all the nasty as much as possible...wanted to be a "good guy in a bad situation" but this update forced her to hold another guys dick and fuck the MC in front of him as he whacked off in a "cuck-play" fantasy scenario....it was a horrid turn off and ruined all my work trying to keep Jody safe..as there was zero choice to avoid it...i had choice all the way through to keep Jody away from the shit..but then this is forced and the game completely changes and loses me as a fan
Then i must have played it differently she never touches any guys diks unless mc wanted it.. so these part where all avoided in my game.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
that devs think is a good idea to hide content behind paywalls is crazy, i support a few game myself but i will never support someone who hides the content behind paywall ( i can understand it but i think is bad business, as to why is pretty easy... people will feel forced to pay a certain amount to get full ascess and that will allienate who support you)
thats the main reason why it nevers ends well

Lets say someone want to support you ShuttlecockGames 5$ , they will still get capped content... and that will make some of us patreons "Why the fuck will i support this guy to get capped content when there is a lot of devs i can support that give me the full versión, even if said versión is a few days later than members of higher tiers"
thats also the main reason why the most sucessfull devs just make tiers with things like polls vote, previews of next update coming and some of them timing the reléase few days before other tiers.
You may think reléasing the full versión later for them will make it less hurting, but so long as they play and see content capped you will just piss them off since they will play the versión you give them.
(a clear example, im a patreon of a few good devs, but taking Royalcandy as example he reléase the full versión first for 40$+ patreons and 5 days later to his other patreons, if he did the same like you i wont be supporting him simply because im impatient like many other people, i will go play a capped versión and get pissed off, me and i think more people will rather acept a forced wait of X days rather than having a crippled versión of the game and having to replay later when you reléase the full version). Now is your game and you can do as you want, but some people may be less compelled if they see a dev releasing crippled versions of a game like Skullyaker and company of devs like him does xD
Aggreed this is not the way patreon was builded on it was a way support developers. not putting paid content behind a paywall. The developers is burriyng himself by doing this if he makes a mistake and the game is buggy people will start demanding fixes then the developer is fucked..

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Kinda seems like this needs a BDSM tag for what is basically D/s content. As people have said, it's a trainer game in disguise, and the MC certainly has the option to basically turn these women into his slaves.

TIGER ACE

Jan 9, 2019
Cheat posted here does not work, because there is no value set. you can open setup.rpy and edit it with notepad yourself.

I am uploading my edited setup scripts here. just drop them in game/scrips folder

Reactions: Viggy and BaasB

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
This kinda the GoodSide/ReverseSide of (N.R the word i can not be name EVER) i love this game, you got my support.

In my Top 3 of games with a promising future

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
I looks like the Green version at least the MEGA download is not the right game. The Nopy version has the same wrong title.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
I looks like the Green version at least the MEGA download is not the right game. The Nopy version has the same wrong title.
Try this one

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

CHP 4 Update 17-11-2019

Just posting to tell everyone that things are progressing in a good pace. I've planned a few different scenes that I hope that everyone is going to be happy with. Thanks for waiting!

Renders will come next week. I have some ideas to make it more worth your while.

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes