VN Ren'Py Abandoned Chains of Pleasure [Ch. 4] [ShuttleCockGames]

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

riran

Dec 30, 2017
So there is a normal version, green version and orange version. Which one has all the content?

weasgap

Feb 16, 2018
Anybody know what all Orange actually adds? Like is it even worth playing through again or just wait for Ch 4?

Blaze616

Jul 26, 2018
Anybody know what all Orange actually adds? Like is it even worth playing through again or just wait for Ch 4?

Just two scene one is the modeling scene on day two, and another is a handjob at the shower. If these are worth to you than yeah play it.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
He got me with nina and also this render style and leo's wife seems familiar but I can't remember what game that Ive seen that model in. Not saying the dev is the same person...just pointing out a similarity. Now this is gonna bug me all night until I figure it outo_O:LOL:

Figured it out....its the same models as the mother in dual family, atleast I believe its the same model. And I'm definitely not comparing shuttlecockgames with gumdrop games.

Last edited:

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016

UPD4.jpg

Hi all, I just wanted to update you on the next release.
A LOT of progress had been made, and I expect a release on 18 - 20 December, depending on how things go in the coming week. There are delays due to real life issues, but otherwise, everything is going forward as well as it could be.
Thanks for the patience!

truerty

Dec 30, 2018

View attachment 484100

Hi all, I just wanted to update you on the next release.
A LOT of progress had been made, and I expect a release on 18 - 20 December, depending on how things go in the coming week. There are delays due to real life issues, but otherwise, everything is going forward as well as it could be.
Thanks for the patience!
Wow damn!! There's like 4 of my most favorite games are pushing updates at the end of December. I can't wait to play em all. :love:

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes