VN Ren'Py Abandoned Chains of Pleasure [Ch. 4] [ShuttleCockGames]

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This continues to impress me it's good how much content you get in each update in such a short space of time I wish some other devs would learn from that. But this was another good update although now I'm a little concerned with leaving Jody behind at the end to talk with Julia especially if we have treated Jody well she really is worth it though especially the scene where she confides with the MC

Reactions: SAMASH112

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ya..being on the Jody love path its really really good how its done..also challenging to pick correct choices without using rollback to fix your oopsies..lol..made a save at each Nina choice though..in case i hafta go back and avoid being killed by her dad :D generally though..am trying to make Jody my gal through love and trust choices with some lust choices that do not subtract from the others...she'll forget Leo soon enough ;)

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Love this story, wish the updates were longer though. Feels like it finishes too soon, even though it's probably in line with other games' updates.

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Can anyone explain to me what's going on with these green and orange editions of the game? What is the difference?

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Replace the file in the Game > Scripts folder with this one and you will start out with 9999 money and 99 in all of the girls stats. Which should in theory make it so you can make any choice you want and don't get some "you need x trust" or "you need y lust" to pick that. (must start a new game)
Could someone please be specific on which file this replaces in the game folder.
I have dropped this file into almost every location in the Game folder and it changes nothing.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
More fun without the cheat IMHO. I got one strange result though. One of the choices needed 41 lust and I had 43 but it would not accept it.
It is a great story. Well done but just a shade on the short side.

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes