VN Ren'Py Abandoned Chains of Pleasure [Ch. 4] [ShuttleCockGames]

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I'm really enjoying the Jody parts a lot. A bit of a slowburn corruption of a married woman now with some orgasm denial yes please.

I hope they retcon the "only special women can get pregnant" part of the backstory cause I want her to get knocked up in the end.
Seems to be Jody has two paths: succumb to being a sluty to sex with any cock, or admit her sexual desire and fall in love with the MC

Reactions: D Dog

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
for all those bitching about missing images in CHP.4: Don't use the modified "cheat" script from the op!

and if you really need to cheat in a visual novel, add the attached script to your installation.
it keeps the stats and money at 99/9999.

Last edited:

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
I'm not sure where your choices differed from my own, ofc, but I started Ch3 with something like Tr22/Lv31/Lu7 and ended with Tr21/Lv48/Lu16. Given how much lower your Love score it, I wonder if your method of choosing is the problem. I can't think of how to get a score like that unless you're trying somewhat to split things down the middle: two choices in a row each add Love but subtract Lust, but then your next choice adds Lust but subtracts Love. :unsure:
I'm choosing the options that are respectful towards her and not pushing her to do more which maybe why my trust was high. I've been selecting both choices to see the effect on stat points and that's how I was able to not get any Lust. As soon as I saw a stat decrease to trust or love, I'd roll back but I think maybe by accident I've placed a higher emphasis on trust. In fact, my trust would be higher if not for making MC visit Nina during the clothing store ordeal.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm choosing the options that are respectful towards her and not pushing her to do more which maybe why my trust was high. I've been selecting both choices to see the effect on stat points and that's how I was able to not get any Lust. As soon as I saw a stat decrease to trust or love, I'd roll back but I think maybe by accident I've placed a higher emphasis on trust. In fact, my trust would be higher if not for making MC visit Nina during the clothing store ordeal.
That sounds about right. I tried to keep Trust at a decent level, but there are definitely places where you only increase one stat; a choice between Love and Trust must be made at certain points in the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yuri L

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
Replace the file in the Game > Scripts folder with this one and you will start out with 9999 money and 99 in all of the girls stats. Which should in theory make it so you can make any choice you want and don't get some "you need x trust" or "you need y lust" to pick that. (must start a new game)
its not workinng i tried around 2 times hat to do

Dreum

May 22, 2017
Does ch 4 have no sex scenes (apart from Judy solo and groping/teasing) or did I just make the wrong choices?

DarrenH

Feb 5, 2019
Bloody hell, I really enjoyed this. The erotic writing is very well done. The scenes get me goin' lol. Would love the addition of animations even if its just jodys face changing as that monster penetrates her. Good luck with the development!

imunisasi

Dec 4, 2017
Replace the file in the Game > Scripts folder with this one and you will start out with 9999 money and 99 in all of the girls stats. Which should in theory make it so you can make any choice you want and don't get some "you need x trust" or "you need y lust" to pick that. (must start a new game)
yihman1 please our hero update this

Starklim

Feb 12, 2018
i'm note sure that it works with the chapter 4 version ....

Reactions: joespin1
4.40 star(s) 32 Votes