VN Ren'Py Abandoned Chains of Pleasure [Ch. 4] [ShuttleCockGames]

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
its not workinng i tried around 2 times hat to do
yihman1 please our hero update this
I just checked it, and it works fine. It should work for every version unless additional girls are added with their own variables. For it to work you must go into the folder games > scripts and find the RPY file that says "Setup" then delete it. Next you copy paste the script I modified and change it's name to "Setup" removing the numbers on the end that f95 adds for some reason unclear. Then start a new game. Only works off of a new game.

If you are NOT deleting the other script then renpy may be reading the original setup script instead that has stats all at 0 to start out with. I'm unsure what happens if you put two scripts in the same time one saying have 99 stats and the other saying have 0 stats. I guess one will win if it don't break everything.

Reactions: lishes and Starklim

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I just checked it, and it works fine. It should work for every version unless additional girls are added with their own variables. For it to work you must go into the folder games > scripts and find the RPY file that says "Setup" then delete it. Next you copy paste the script I modified and change it's name to "Setup" removing the numbers on the end that f95 adds for some reason unclear. Then start a new game. Only works off of a new game.

If you are NOT deleting the other script then renpy may be reading the original setup script instead that has stats all at 0 to start out with. I'm unsure what happens if you put two scripts in the same time one saying have 99 stats and the other saying have 0 stats. I guess one will win if it don't break everything.
how should your modified CHP.3 script work with CHP.4 when it lacks all newly introduced variables of CHP.4 and the image definitions of CHP.4?

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
how should your modified CHP.3 script work with CHP.4 when it lacks all newly introduced variables of CHP.4 and the image definitions of CHP.4?
Check my file four posts above. It has the new variables. I did not put any points for Julia as it's not necessary, yet.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Check my file four posts above. It has the new variables. I did not put any points for Julia as it's not necessary, yet.
it will work with the current version and only with the current version.
there are simpler ways to cheat without modifying existing files. i've already posted one.
but if you prefer to edit setup.rpy for every new version it's up to you. i would at least state what game version the script is for.

musehim

Jul 25, 2018
after the cockold scene i cant see any picture. it says picture is missing so i only read the text with a black screen.
any help?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Just completed ch4 and I am on the fence with this game. There is one thing in all games that I really dislike and this has it. It's running into a end game condition. I started gaming back when Sierra was producing games and every one of them had end game game condition which could something you needed to pick up at the beginning of game to use at about the 3/4 mark. I would immediately stop playing the game and not start again. Fortunately I discovered that very early in this game and was able to start over making I watched the stats of each female NPC and finished the chapter. Renders are great and the story line is very interesting. Not really a fan of cuckold but this one is well done and upfront about it from day one which eases you into it without having the shock value attached to it. This may be the closest I will come to writing a review.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
it will work with the current version and only with the current version.
there are simpler ways to cheat without modifying existing files. i've already posted one.
but if you prefer to edit setup.rpy for every new version it's up to you. i would at least state what game version the script is for.
It's merely a quick and dirty update of the setup.rpy file linked in OP for those who are interested.
I find the coding style uneven at best. The player has to choose between lust and love and is forced to lose some scenes because of the trust attribute. This forces unnecessary replaying of the game.
I think I will try to generate a flowchart to see what optimal routes can be done without cheating.

imunisasi

Dec 4, 2017
Here's the updated cheat.
ShuttlecockGames please update this another hero to main page

yes but there is new girl on it, thanks

Nov 25, 2018
Replace the file in the Game > Scripts folder with this one and you will start out with 9999 money and 99 in all of the girls stats. Which should in theory make it so you can make any choice you want and don't get some "you need x trust" or "you need y lust" to pick that. (must start a new game)
I put the file in my script folder, but I still don't have the maxed out stats for the girls... any advice?

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes