VN Ren'Py Abandoned Chains of Pleasure [Ch. 4] [ShuttleCockGames]

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

Starklim

Feb 12, 2018
I just checked it, and it works fine. It should work for every version unless additional girls are added with their own variables. For it to work you must go into the folder games > scripts and find the RPY file that says "Setup" then delete it. Next you copy paste the script I modified and change it's name to "Setup" removing the numbers on the end that f95 adds for some reason unclear. Then start a new game. Only works off of a new game.

If you are NOT deleting the other script then renpy may be reading the original setup script instead that has stats all at 0 to start out with. I'm unsure what happens if you put two scripts in the same time one saying have 99 stats and the other saying have 0 stats. I guess one will win if it don't break everything.
Thank you i got it working thanks to your explaining !

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Speaking of Nina. How do you gain trust from her in the beginning to remove your shirt down the storyline? I never figured that out :,(
This was never a problem for me as I've always focused on making MC raise the love stat instead of lust. However, I didn't go down the path of removing the shirt and instead made MC go into the other room to change.

ShuttlecockGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2019
CHRISTMAST_N.jpg

Hi Everyone.
Thank you so much for all the support, suggestions and your thoughts so far.
I just wanted to say merry christmas to everyone, and I hope that the next year will be something we all look forward to.

Thank you again, and I'll be seeing all of you again next year.​

kevalen

Apr 13, 2019
Speaking of Nina. How do you gain trust from her in the beginning to remove your shirt down the storyline? I never figured that out :,(
From what I remember, to get enough trust to take your shirt off in front of Nina, you have to leave the other girl at the store alone with the manager, instead you go home and I believe get food for Nina and chat with her.

musehim

Jul 25, 2018
i am having black screen and it says picture dont find. what should i do?
after cockold scene i am getting this problem

Reactions: malkass

Synful62

Jun 21, 2018
loving the story progression thus far,can't wait for the next update.Has the MC possibly found an future partner to maybe oust Howard?

cloudfw

Sep 11, 2017
That sounds about right. I tried to keep Trust at a decent level, but there are definitely places where you only increase one stat; a choice between Love and Trust must be made at certain points in the game.
Trust seems to be a "currency" in my opinion. You basically get opportunities to spend trust to raise lust or love further, so I try to keep Trust around ten and spend it to raise other stats when it is higher.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

ShuttlecockGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2019
Regarding the Image(s) not found error, it is because you are using an edited setup.rpy.
Try using only the original files and see whether it works.

In general, I encourage everyone to not edit any of the files inside of the game folder, since it will cause problems that are beyond what I can anticipate and prepare for.

If you wish to do so, please understand that there will be risk(s) associated with that.

Edit : I just got back from vacation.

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes