VN Ren'Py Abandoned Chains of Pleasure [Ch. 4] [ShuttleCockGames]

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
In general, I encourage everyone to not edit any of the files
I translated the game and just played there was not even any mistake in editing.
Where did someone say they found errors .... the game is running smoothly without break and without any lag. (y)

Faun

Jun 11, 2017
you are right, with original setup it works again, ty!

Regarding the Image(s) not found error, it is because you are using an edited setup.rpy.
Try using only the original files and see whether it works.

In general, I encourage everyone to not edit any of the files inside of the game folder, since it will cause problems that are beyond what I can anticipate and prepare for.

If you wish to do so, please understand that there will be risk(s) associated with that.

Edit : I just got back from vacation.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Trust seems to be a "currency" in my opinion. You basically get opportunities to spend trust to raise lust or love further, so I try to keep Trust around ten and spend it to raise other stats when it is higher.
That's probably true to a certain extent. However, there are actions that will raise Trust along with one of the other (or, rarely, both of the other) stats. Trust seems to be more of a stat to determine whether you're able to get a girl like Jodie to do certain things she otherwise might not. It might affect, for instance, whether pimping a girl out will have less of a (or any) negative impact on you. In cases of acts of extreme Lust or Love, those stats themselves are often the prerequisites.

I think Trust really is just that: trust. It appears to be tied to a girl accepting something you do or say, interacting with other people, doing things she otherwise would never be willing to do, etc.

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Replace the file in the Game > Scripts folder with this one and you will start out with 9999 money and 99 in all of the girls stats. Which should in theory make it so you can make any choice you want and don't get some "you need x trust" or "you need y lust" to pick that. (must start a new game)
Replace the file in the Game > Scripts folder with this one and you will start out with 9999 money and 99 in all of the girls stats. Which should in theory make it so you can make any choice you want and don't get some "you need x trust" or "you need y lust" to pick that. (must start a new game)
Can u make one for Android also

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
does this cheat works for android too?

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
D4_MSex_3_E.jpg

Hi all, I'm here to update everyone about the progress of the next release.

I just got back from vacation a couple days ago, and unfortunately has not made a lot of progress towards the next release.

Also, I'll start with making animations this month. I've been experimenting with them a lot, and I'm quite confident that I can make something I can be happy with.

Do note that this whole project is a single man's work, and naturally, as things get more difficult and complex, more time will be needed.

I promise you that I'll only release what I can be happy with. Thanks for the patience.

All of your support are huge pillar of motivation for me.​

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
I still don't know how to get 10 lust poinst before de video.
i dont remember the exact chain of events to take to get enough points to do the video exciting but i think you had to sacrifice trust to do it. try different approaches(this is pretty early in the game shouldn't take too long) or just cheat someone posted a way to start with maxed stats somewhere in the thread

maradeanu

Jul 11, 2017
could OP or mods put a spoiler or notice for the cheats part?

replacing the setup.rpy with the file linked in the cheat post will make images from chapter 4 not come up but you can replace the cheat file back with the original setup.rpy file after you started the game and you should be able to keep the stats unless you start a new game

Feel free to reformat my words but i think this would be useful info to have in the original post

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
could OP or mods put a spoiler or notice for the cheats part?

replacing the setup.rpy with the file linked in the cheat post will make images from chapter 4 not come up but you can replace the cheat file back with the original setup.rpy file after you started the game and you should be able to keep the stats unless you start a new game

Feel free to reformat my words but i think this would be useful info to have in the original post
Can you try this with a new save and see if it will allow all CH 4 content?
Unzip and put in /games folder. I don't recall how to get it to update if you load a save. But this doesn't break the game and works on several new saves I've tried just now.

If this works, I will change the cheat link to this post.

Balthlazar

Jan 5, 2018
Can you try this with a new save and see if it will allow all CH 4 content?
Unzip and put in /games folder. I don't recall how to get it to update if you load a save. But this doesn't break the game and works on several new saves I've tried just now.

If this works, I will change the cheat link to this post.
just confirmed it works with a new game :D

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
D4_NTalk_1_E.jpg

Hi everyone. I'm just here to update you on the next release.

In short, due to the incoming chinese new year, I have to go back to my hometown for about a week or so. This, unfortunately means that I will have to stop producing content for a while, and I hope that everyone is okay with that. Things will go back to normal come next month, at least, for the meantime.

On a more positive note, I'm extremely excited for what's about to come in the next release. A lot of things are going to happen, and I'm sure that everyone will be very happy with it.

Animations are there, and I'm in the middle of rendering one right now.

Thank you all.​

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes