VN Ren'Py Abandoned Chains of Pleasure [Ch. 4] [ShuttleCockGames]

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

Luci-sama

Mar 26, 2021
If the dev happens to see this, the redhead looks a lot like a person in my life right now... and it was fun to immerse in the story and forget about irl for some time, but also, it stopped before it even began so I feel emotionally blue balled so thanks for that I guess

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
If I download the Orange Edition, I don't need to download the regular version anymore? Does this mean that the Orange Edition has all the content of the regular version? The normal version is bigger than the Orange Edition!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If I download the Orange Edition, I don't need to download the regular version anymore? Does this mean that the Orange Edition has all the content of the regular version? The normal version is bigger than the Orange Edition!
Yep, Orange is all the normal content plus extra scenes. I have no idea why there's the size difference; maybe the Orange Edition is compressed. Or, maybe the dev shrank image sizes in the Orange Edition (which would release after standard edition) and planned to have them smaller going forward (like webm instead of jpg) . . . but then ended up abandoning the game. It's hard to say for sure.

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
Will there be a chance that we'll see a reboot of the game, with a fantastic story and interesting modeling for development time, and Jody is incredibly sexy!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tarock

Poolmax007

Jun 21, 2019
The game of hearts and in a scent actually saved me, i was sad and scrolling up and down for this marvelous game chains of pleasure (sadly got abandoned) and fancy if someday someone would revive this masterpiece ❤❤❤❤❤ in the meantime these two helped me and i was totally surprised to see the similarities
there is a game similar to this one I was Like you WHY WHY WHY it's sad True to see something With Great plot you keep it in fav yet it's been abandoned by his own Creator so here is two games similar to the idea one more like other Funny plot
https://f95zone.to/threads/game-of-hearts-ch-1-sparkhg.159512/ this one Similar with Great plot
https://f95zone.to/threads/in-a-scent-ep-4-part-1-v1-035-domiek.106495/ this one more Funny then anything

Poolmax007

Jun 21, 2019
Does anyone have the Android port of this game chains of pleasure. It'll be very helpful, i lost the apk and my pc isn't in working condition.

Rundmck

Sep 5, 2019
Amazing game. Almost like a precursor to Hero Party Must Fall. Lots of good stuff even in the early stages whereas most modern games just give you blue balls.

Reactions: GershGersh

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
I downloaded the orange edition and when I try clicking on it to start the game nothing happens, Is there a way to fix this or is it just not working?

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes