TwoTimeUser

Jan 1, 2023
I came across a problem where sometimes the game have a few delay then turn the whole screen black the game still working but the screen just stuck in black screen is there a way to fix this?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Dev release a 'fan' (not a MTL, not a pro translator) version of SAO 0.31 game. Might have translation induced bug.
(pay follower only).

might by better to creat a thread per game or one for the dev instead of highjacking the Chainsaw game thread...

Unwatched

Jun 1, 2017
This was kinda waste of time. Same cliche NTR plot I don't like and why do devs make women so god damn pathetic and weak-minded in these games? Why to they mind break in few "all-nighters"? This kinda solidifies my dislike of NTR games and plot. But, if ppl like it then so be it I won't judge.

I also attached the save, so go wild and don't waste your time.

Last edited:

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
This was kinda waste of time. Same cliche NTR plot I don't like and why do devs make women so god damn pathetic and weak-minded in these games? Why to they mind break in few "all-nighters"? This kinda solidifies my dislike of NTR games and plot. But, if ppl like it then so be it I won't judge.

I also attached the save, so go wild and don't waste your time.
So it can happen in a couple of hours. Instead of dozens of hours.
Also: it's the corruption kink.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes