iishin

Jan 25, 2018
like corruption and training on kobeni, but cg model very nice :D
anyways, is it possible to get cg rip or see without shadow painting?

Reactions: PacoTheOne

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Is it even possible to cuck Denji? The guy has the personality and intelligence of a wet dishcloth. He'd prolly just stick his nose in the mess made afterwards :ROFLMAO:

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Sakurq chapter doesnt have eng sub?
Only SAO project has a proper English translation (well, not MTL, not sure the guy doing fan transaltion for the SAO is really fluent in both Chinese and English but that another point).

Since the other are also using rpg maker, anyone can do a full MTL with the free tool, although it can turn rubish and broke the game.
There some mtl link for some of the other project (nero, scatach, sakura), don't remember which one exactly, shared either on this thread or the SAO thread.

SaiyaTop

Nov 23, 2021
ahh is nero remake 0.4 is the lasted version ?? or it have another ver ? can anyone give me the last ?

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Only SAO project has a proper English translation (well, not MTL, not sure the guy doing fan transaltion for the SAO is really fluent in both Chinese and English but that another point).

Since the other are also using rpg maker, anyone can do a full MTL with the free tool, although it can turn rubish and broke the game.
There some mtl link for some of the other project (nero, scatach, sakura), don't remember which one exactly, shared either on this thread or the SAO thread.
the chainsawman game is also in english

bcgibson

Mar 5, 2022
I wish the animations weren’t blurred out or the gallery didn’t require you to move around and interact with the world that defeats the purpose of a gallery if you can’t see it and not a single click. For my purposes I had to delete the game this is a pass for me sorry

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes