• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
save file for sakura?
here you go.

Note :
Some scene send you to the map of the scene and require you to move to the right place. So if nothing happen, try loking around the map for your character and move around.
Plus, checking the website from the laptop bug. It take time to load, and tend to have xursor bug when you try to leave the site.
Also, don't click on the "hentai girl" banner at the bottom of the website in the gallery, it's a "real" ad banner
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 13, 2019
From what i manage to translate for the nero remake, the game is currently unfinished or atleast the version posted here from what i have seen the only hscenes are:
The ones you see in chaldea where you talk to mash and scathach
The guard in the beach
The fat guy in the swimwear store
The massage (this includes the 3some and the 4some you talk to the fat guy in the shop again)
The one in the lifeguard tower
and finally back to the guard at the entrance.
there are also extra ones where you do a puzzle for dark sakura and there's the nero vision which allows you to see nero getting fucked.
note: the nero vision is when you press the button (forgot which one) on the top right this changes if you talked to someone or do something, example is in chaldea it will change if you talk to mash or scathach so check on it before talking to either one lets say you talked to mash before talking to scathach make sure to check it again before talking to her and then check it again after talking to her. Basically what I'm saying is always click on that button after talking or doing something

so after the last scene with the guard the game basically ends you can talk to the developer who is a chicken infront of the entrance, this basically tells you the version is unfinished and you're able to move around and nothing to do you can even walk to nero sprite getting fucked and no you can't interact with it. basically thats it the game is unfinished and theres not even a gallery you can't even check the massage place or enter the store

Reactions: Testament34

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
not sure why Denji likes that cold woman, I didn't care for her in anime, haven't read the manga, personally he's better off with Power she's cute as hell their personalities kind of match, having GF basically your best friend is awesome and better marriage material. That other girl forget her name she was one acted like coward until Denji was taken out in one episode she got interesting but love interest naw

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes