Anime2948103

Oct 18, 2020
I would like to know where i should find the hidden coins, because i completed the update i had and when it were the update v0.40 i couldn't find the coins, i think they were added in a earlier part of the game but i don't want to restart

LucioR

May 2, 2020
is it android? have you tried one of the 4 methods?
Yes it's android and I've tried all methods the compressed android version can be installed but crashes when I click start

While uncompressed android version won't install

I got more than 25gb space left btw

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
someone can help me, I looked the gallery and say that there is a side event that I wasn't able to find, can some good soul tell me how I can unlock it?

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I would like to know where i should find the hidden coins, because i completed the update i had and when it were the update v0.40 i couldn't find the coins, i think they were added in a earlier part of the game but i don't want to restart
The Hidrai(hidden coins)? Work for Tailè.

elo I only have 1questions does anyone know
1.)Dear developer, this small updates are nice, but when can we expect girls "who became pregnant and gives birth"

View attachment 1132227 View attachment 1132228
Complicated situation, as I have always said, there will be three available, and potions are already in place.
The new life will be discovered much later, while the last one, the "normal" one, there are those who want it and those who don't.
For now, it's not a major focus, it's still very early days.

someone can help me, I looked the gallery and say that there is a side event that I wasn't able to find, can some good soul tell me how I can unlock it?
Preg X is in the lab, it happens randomly (70% chance).

Jan 24, 2021
Complicated situation, as I have always said, there will be three available, and potions are already in place.
The new life will be discovered much later, while the last one, the "normal" one, there are those who want it and those who don't.
For now, it's not a major focus, it's still very early days.
Not many people are going to associate pregnancy with evolution, people genuinely want to know about the babies.
yellow-smiley-tongue-animated-emoji-watchos-emojipedia.gif

Stella MudPie

Sep 23, 2020
I should expect to see CoR pop up very often in the latest update section, new ones every week after all
But instead, it kinda surprises me every time, guess I'm just thrilled to see the game.

Reactions: girdeyordo

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Running ChampionOfRealms-0.47-pc on Windows 10, I can (and did) complete all the girl events in the house, but the map to get out of the house doesn't get me anywhere, I'm stuck in the house, is that intended?

• Sad
Reactions: girdeyordo

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Is there a way to change your name?
Go to your home in Exile since your drunk, talk to Maeve, weep in her loving bosoms since Zimon won't let you lewd her yet, after you had a good cry ask her about Features, she will make sure you're not going to die of alcohol poisoning by offering a Name Changer, not when it ask you what your name is but when it tells you to insert your name can you input text, afterwards jump on the bed and dream of the time Zimon might put the girls on it as cute decorations.

I think this is much easier if you're living alone.

• Haha
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Running ChampionOfRealms-0.47-pc on Windows 10, I can (and did) complete all the girl events in the house, but the map to get out of the house doesn't get me anywhere, I'm stuck in the house, is that intended?
Welcome to another episode of "Ren'py 7.4 is broken".
Nope, this game was intended for Ren'Py 7.3.5 so everything is broken... Did you try clicking on the Exile tab and selecting Outside?
Exile Menu.png

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
I was looking at my Events section in the preferences, I have everything completed except for Izanami's Love in the Dojo, How do I trigger this event?

Also in reference to the Pregnancy questions I keep seeing, Pregnancy would be cool if Implemented but I am kind of liking the Evolution side of that more would be cool to see the women change into alternate forms instead, not sure what Dev means by Noble style but will patiently wait and see what they come up with.

The potion pregnancy with Hera was kind of funny to watch.

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
Been a long time since I last seen a good harem game with no lesbian content. Trust me when I say ur game is already a gem for the fact that u don't approve the lesbian kink even though it's pretty much common knowledge that harem=lesbian for some reason.

Reactions: battali0n

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
elo I only have 1questions does anyone know
1.)Dear developer, this small updates are nice, but when can we expect girls "who became pregnant and gives birth"

This game would make no sense to have pregnancy in it.. He is trying to stop a war on a world like Earth basically and you are going to get your soldiers pregnant? That makes no sense. Right now he is suppose to start to take guild quest to level up so he can fight the enemy.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes