Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
I was letting the content pile up for a while, but sign me in for a Sheila update :PogChamp: .

So, about the feature Zimon was talking about, switching lewds on the fly on the bedroom. Was that implemented in 0.46, 0.47, or is it still to come down the line?

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
This MC is pretty decent. He doesn't tend to pull "I'm gonna do this even though it's a terrible idea and is 100% going to blow up in my face" stunts like a certain other MC.
Which other MC? From CK?
I was letting the content pile up for a while, but sign me in for a Sheila update :PogChamp: .

So, about the feature Zimon was talking about, switching lewds on the fly on the bedroom. Was that implemented in 0.46, 0.47, or is it still to come down the line?
Did the same, nothing's worse then enjoying the content only to reach the end and having to wait for more.
Like a drug withdrawal...;o_o)

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Which other MC? From CK?
Yes, but that's not the only one. That's one of my biggest pet peeves when it comes to fiction, games in particular. A character is given these interesting new abilities/skills/powers, but then get themselves in situations that could easily be resolved if they were to use them, but just... don't, for whatever reason, and end up getting their butt kicked in the process instead for plot reasons. It drives me up a wall.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Yes, but that's not the only one. That's one of my biggest pet peeves when it comes to fiction, games in particular. A character is given these interesting new abilities/skills/powers, but then get themselves in situations that could easily be resolved if they were to use them, but just... don't, for whatever reason, and end up getting their butt kicked in the process instead for plot reasons. It drives me up a wall.
True.
I do feel like the whole mind control powers are there mainly just for the fetish of it.

Think the story would've been way more interesting if he didn't have any powers.

Cause a story about a powerless normal guy in a magical setting going against powerful beings is far more interesting then an idiot who mostly uses them to stroke his boner, randomly steal wives from their husbands and just use them for everything BUT things that might actually be useful.

braendt

Jul 5, 2018
I'm completely lost with the new GUI. It took me a while to find the Exile "tab" and in each area (like Dusk Town, for example) you can only follow prompts on screen. I can no longer go to the areas previously explored there unless they show up as a clickable bar in the middle of the screen unless it's a time of day based issue.

Just going to wait another couple builds for now unless someone has a hint on how to navigate the new GUI. :(

Reactions: ChaosJokerX
Jan 24, 2021
I have a question that it makes my IQ fully negative...

Whats gonna happen if I went too far for creampie the girls aside from pregnancy?
They get addicted to it and will start demanding your cream in their coffee :coffee:

Perhaps they will think it's moisturizing lotion that helps rejuvenate the skin.

Maybe they'll take it as a protean shake, does a woman's body good ;)

So many other possibility Zimon could do with cum addicted girls :love:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.46
ChampionOfRealms-0.47-pc Update Patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
played the last update what happened to Hellhound she was no where to be found. I'm surprised she doesn't have her own room as well?

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
Cool, I was just curious since I haven't been on the threads here for a while, so I was trying out a few games that I thought were cool to see where they led to so far. Plus I really like the way you did their rooms at least you know where to find and interact with them plus it leaves plenty of room for expansions or upgrades later. Thanks for the response also :) love it when a Dev pops in to answer.

Reactions: ZimonColdres

LucioR

May 2, 2020
Why is the CoR compressed version keeps Crashing ang uncompressed version won't install I tried downloading both mega and the other downloading site I can play this game back in January I stop cuz not much content back then

I want to play this again Pls fix it

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Why is the CoR compressed version keeps Crashing ang uncompressed version won't install I tried downloading both mega and the other downloading site I can play this game back in January I stop cuz not much content back then

I want to play this again Pls fix it
is it android? have you tried one of the 4 methods?

Treaddd

Apr 2, 2021
So, I haven't been following the development of the game until recently (awesome music, among other things, btw), but can someone explain to me what the bonus scene unlocked by "reminder" is all about?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes