JC02321

Apr 22, 2018
anyone know how to trigger the "love in the dojo" event with Izanami, it's the only one I'm missing

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
When it gets implemented then we will know however expectations are it will be optional though you can play with the concept using potions.

It's suppose to come with mega-evolutions so I'm looking forward to it :p
That sounds.......dumb.
Like, wut?
Should've been more specific...
The whole transformation through pregnancy thing sounds dumb.
And sounds like it's gonna be a forced mechanic.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: girdeyordo

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Should've been more specific...
The whole transformation through pregnancy thing sounds dumb.
And sounds like it's gonna be a forced mechanic.
It will be optional.
Some events will have three different versions depending on what you have unlocked anon what you choose: normal version, feral version (if you choose this one), noble version (if you choose this one).

tell me, how did you trigger the "hot shower" event in Estia?
Thursday morning in the pool

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Welcome to version 0.47!
Do you really want me to say something? This build is Sheila, just Sheila.
I'm sure many of you will be pleased.
Here are the 4 events:
Family Letter

I can do it

What was that?

We are a family

Having said that, in the next 0.48 I will apply improvements to the various navigation systems.
As for the content, it will be a surprise.
Maybe some of you have already figured out what to expect, I'll tell you one thing, egg.
Incoming there will also be an Easter wallpaper and a poll for the new mechanics.
That said, the early is already here, and the public version will be coming soon.
I hope you like this new version.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
It will be optional.
Some events will have three different versions depending on what you have unlocked anon what you choose: normal version, feral version (if you choose this one), noble version (if you choose this one).
I see, thanks.
I just personally really don't like pregnancy stuff and also don't understand why so many are obsessed with it.

Maybe cause most never had to live with a pregnant woman before?
I had to live with someone who had like 4 kids in the spam of 6 years....it was a scarring nightmare!! q.q

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I see, thanks.
I just personally really don't like pregnancy stuff and also don't understand why so many are obsessed with it.

I had to live with someone who had like 4 kids in the spam of 6 years....it was a scarring nightmare!! q.q
Yey optional

Different kinks for different sinks :unsure:

Depends on the pregnant woman, the day, and the alignment of the starts :LOL: When a male protagonist is involved they tend to play on the lovey-dovey routes :love:

One man's trash is another man's treasure. They must have went at it like rabbits :sneaky:

• Haha

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Yey optional

Different kinks for different sinks :unsure:

Depends on the pregnant woman, the day, and the alignment of the starts :LOL: When a male protagonist is involved they tend to play on the lovey-dovey routes :love:

One man's trash is another man's treasure. They must have went at it like rabbits :sneaky:
Maybe everyone finds it hot cause most games only show the good and romanticized sides of it.

I can only imagine how quick players would change their mind if a game forced them to actually take care of their kids instead of the girl doing 100% of it, or pay child support, etc.

Having to give up lewd scenes cause the kid is crying next door or too tired cause you were woken up in the middle of the night.
;o_o)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson
Jan 24, 2021
I see, thanks.

The same reason that keeps real babies alive, they are adorable :love: Sadly there is a conflict of interest if the kids are yours or not.

I'm hoping Zimon actually does have something for the pregnancy fetish and this isn't just an evolution mechanic being falsely advertised as pregnancy...

Oh look I found an evo stone, she inflates, and poof new form.
Hey, where is the kid?
What? You wanted to actually see a mix between Zero and the Waifus? That takes work :cry:

Up at all hours in time gets offset by cute moments or else no body would want kids :giggle:

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
That's largely a matter of perspective. Kids always looked like sacks of potatoes to me, with no distinguishing features whatsoever from each other until they learn how to speak coherently. I go to great lengths to avoid being in the same building as one, as the banshee-like shrieking hurts me down to my very soul.

I also don't understand the whole pregnancy fetish, or why people are so fervently obsessed with it. I mostly believe it's because both media and society tend to romanticize the (questionably) positive aspects of it, rather than telling people how it actually is in reality. I've had to spend one weekend stuck in the same house with 2 pregnant women as well as with their existing kids. It was a hell that haunts my nightmares to this day. It made real hell sound like a warm summer paradise. If other people had the same experience, they'd probably give up on that fetish real quick.

Also yay Sheila, been patiently waiting for this moment before diving in again! :PogChamp:

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
The same reason that keeps real babies alive, they are adorable :love: Sadly there is a conflict of interest if the kids are yours or not.

I'm hoping Zimon actually does have something for the pregnancy fetish and this isn't just an evolution mechanic being falsely advertised as pregnancy...

Oh look I found an evo stone, she inflates, and poof new form.
Hey, where is the kid?
What? You wanted to actually see a mix between Zero and the Waifus? That takes work :cry:

Up at all hours in time gets offset by cute moments or else no body would want kids :giggle:
I feel like getting a puppy is easier.
At least those are loyal and loving for life.

• Haha
Reactions: ninjahotsprings
Jan 24, 2021
That's largely a matter of perspective. Kids always looked like sacks of potatoes to me, with no distinguishing features whatsoever from each other until they learn how to speak coherently. I go to great lengths to avoid being in the same building as one, as the banshee-like shrieking hurts me down to my very soul.

I also don't understand the whole pregnancy fetish, or why people are so fervently obsessed with it. I mostly believe it's because both media and society tend to romanticize the (questionably) positive aspects of it, rather than telling people how it actually is in reality. I've had to spend one weekend stuck in the same house with 2 pregnant women as well as with their existing kids. It was a hell that haunts my nightmares to this day. It made real hell sound like a warm summer paradise. If other people had the same experience, they'd probably give up on that fetish real quick.

Also yay Sheila, been patiently waiting for this moment before diving in again! :PogChamp:
Mostly it's an under appreciated fetish that doesn't get represented in a lot of main stream games. Record of Agarest War was fun but it's like an oasis in the desert. Likewise for foot fetish along with other niche things. It can attract whales that like to spend on things that they like so indies are somewhat of the exception however not many like putting in the work to make the mechanic not play like ass...

Now if those 2 women were yours it might change your outlook ;) Still if it's optional then to each their own. For me it's just more endearing then the casual fuck or pump and dump.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Mostly it's an under appreciated fetish that doesn't get represented in a lot of main stream games. Record of Agarest War was fun but it's like an oasis in the desert. Likewise for foot fetish along with other niche things. It can attract whales that like to spend on things that they like so indies are somewhat of the exception however not many like putting in the work to make the mechanic not play like ass...

Now if those 2 women were yours it might change your outlook ;) Still if it's optional then to each their own. For me it's just more endearing then the casual fuck or pump and dump.
If those two women were yours...i feel like it would probably be even worse...x.x

If there not, you can at least leave and not be the target of their mood swings.

Then again...you can always go get some milk.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ninjahotsprings
Jan 24, 2021
If those two women were yours...i feel like it would probably be even worse...x.x

If there not, you can at least leave and not be the target of their mood swings.

Then again...you can always go get some milk.
Twice the pleasure and thrice the pain :sneaky: Still you reap what you sow...

You know Zimon will likely undoubtedly get asked that in time
kkru5ij16go21.png
Why go out for milk when you have a nice cowgirl at home :love: She only needs knocked up every once in awhile.
Breed the cow.png
  1. Breed the cowgirl
  2. Keep doing that until she produces milk
  3. ???
  4. Profit

• Red Heart

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Twice the pleasure and thrice the pain :sneaky: Still you reap what you sow...

You know Zimon will likely undoubtedly get asked that in time
View attachment 1126027
Why go out for milk when you have a nice cowgirl at home :love: She only needs knocked up every once in awhile.
View attachment 1126038
  1. Breed the cowgirl
  2. Keep doing that until she produces milk
  3. ???
  4. Profit
I think you missed what the "getting milk" joke meant.
Maybe better of getting a pack of cigarettes?

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes