BobStone123

Aug 3, 2020
Go to bedroom -> Go to Maeve -> Be sure you've done everything before -> Unlock event tracker and gallery -> Back to dusk city.

It's a safe way I added for the problems of the variable and definitions, this way the guild is forced to show up, and all the red events change to green.
ty very much dev

i rly like your game keep it up and ignore the haters :)

Reactions: ZimonColdres
D

Deleted member 234697

Alright I need to know, I'm highly against cheating and the likes so I would like to know your position on these tags, because I'm getting more and more interested in this game, but those tags would be an immense turn off to me.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Alright I need to know, I'm highly against cheating and the likes so I would like to know your position on these tags, because I'm getting more and more interested in this game, but those tags would be an immense turn off to me.
It's definitely a game worth your time and there's no hint of cheating or ntr, nor do i expect to see it in the future (not a fan of either myself). Highly recommended.

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
How do you get bugs?
I really want to know that. The only "bug" i ever had in this game was a "corrupted" savegame. Everything else worked so far since the first release. Yet people complain about bugs over and over...how? Even this crappy PC provides not a single error, same as my gaming-PC. Do you just copy the new files over the old or do you use win95?
If you are using JoiPlay then that is a renpy emulator. You don't experience bugs since you aren't using renpy 7.4 to play.

vtEcho

Dec 31, 2019
Does anyone know how to see the invasion scene? The code doesn't work with newer version.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Ah, I see. Or rather, I didn't. I just look in the changelog and code spoiler when a new release comes out and haven't seen it there for a few releases or so. The scene that unlocked was quite funny, however.
If only I had something of a reminder as I listen to the moto while dancing with the crab...

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
I am genuinely angry at this game. After you get to the mansion everything just...breaks... There's no directive of where to go or what to do. I've been wandering in random locations with no rhyme or reason for 3 hours now. The hints keep telling me to advance with the other girls (that is literally the hint for ALL of them) but THERE IS NO WAY TO ADVANCE WITH THEM. Am I missing something really fucking obvious right now? That's also ignoring the fact that the event tracker seems to be completely broken as it hasn't recorded a single event, even when I load a save from earlier and replay scenes.

Edit 1: Apparently an older version had some messed up code that lead to a bunch of the portals not being accessible like they should of been. I loaded a earlier save and I am now able to leave the mansion and progress. Thank fucking god.

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Not a fan of pregnancy, is it part of the story or is it avoidable?
When it gets implemented then we will know however expectations are it will be optional though you can play with the concept using potions.

It's suppose to come with mega-evolutions so I'm looking forward to it :p

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes