fm109

Oct 12, 2020
In ver 0.46, the button only forced the guild to appear once more.

Capture.JPG

Thinking of the second link, is it work in the next update?

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
so idk whats up but when I try to open the map nothing happens and I can't seem to go anywhere. It like loads when I click it but the bedroom just appears again as the same thing. So I can't move I guess.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Hi, I've been unable to play since version 0.44. When I start the game, it crashes and I get this message:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 234, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 234, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
NameError: global name 'name' is not defined

The last version i've played is the 0.42 and I can play without problems. I don't know what to do :/
Renpy problem, I may have found a solution, I'll tell you in a moment.

Where is that button mate? I only see pub button in the main street... Or I'm blind ^^
Can you see my save pls?
When you go into town, on the right there are the different areas, go to the pub in the morning and you will find Isabel.

so idk whats up but when I try to open the map nothing happens and I can't seem to go anywhere. It like loads when I click it but the bedroom just appears again as the same thing. So I can't move I guess.
At what point in the story are you? Have you tried going to the other rooms?

So guys, a possible solution to all these problems could be to try to force builds with an old version of Ren'Py, I'll update you on the situation.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Renpy problem, I may have found a solution, I'll tell you in a moment.

When you go into town, on the right there are the different areas, go to the pub in the morning and you will find Isabel.

So guys, a possible solution to all these problems could be to try to force builds with an old version of Ren'Py, I'll update you on the situation.
I told you i tried every day and every morning (and any other time too) and i don't find anything in the pub so pls see my save i have a bug or don't know why nothing happen for me

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
I think I may have found a new favorite girl...

As for the girl cards... I know they're objectively better than the old ones, but I guess I could say nostalgia and a slight bit of OCD (Maeve's card throws alignment off) is getting in the way.

Reactions: Elm000

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
I told you i tried every day and every morning (and any other time too) and i don't find anything in the pub so pls see my save i have a bug or don't know why nothing happen for me
Literally the only things required to see the Mammoth Tusk event are:
  • It's morning.
  • You've never seen the event before.
If you've met these prereqs, then you just need to enter the pub area on mainstreet to trigger it. If you still can't trigger the event even after entering the pub on any morning, it probably means you've already "seen" the event by asking Maeve to unlock all scenes.
Or you really did somehow bug your game.

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017

I can't change rooms is part of the issue. Last time I played was .44 so not far back. I see no navigation at all, other than that I can click everything else.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
CoR2.png
When victory seems within reach, the truth comes out. The war is not over yet! The time has come to put our humanity aside and take control of our actions. And you guys, are you ready? New worlds and characters await you in Champion of Realms 2! Want to know more? Please go ahead and find out what's in store for you:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
View attachment 1117884
When victory seems within reach, the truth comes out. The war is not over yet! The time has come to put our humanity aside and take control of our actions. And you guys, are you ready? New worlds and characters await you in Champion of Realms 2! Want to know more? Please go ahead and find out what's in store for you:

I was expecting Moto-Moto :p

• Haha
Reactions: ZimonColdres

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Literally the only things required to see the Mammoth Tusk event are:
  • It's morning.
  • You've never seen the event before.
If you've met these prereqs, then you just need to enter the pub area on mainstreet to trigger it. If you still can't trigger the event even after entering the pub on any morning, it probably means you've already "seen" the event by asking Maeve to unlock all scenes.
Or you really did somehow bug your game.
I understand but if I seen somehow then after i don't need see her anywhere in the game or if she is a new main girl she doesn't have a card on the girls area?

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
I understand but if I seen somehow then after i don't need see her anywhere in the game or if she is a new main girl she doesn't have a card on the girls area?
I think it was just the event. I didn't check to confirm, but I don't think she had a character card or anything.

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
Ok so I do still have an issue. I can't progress with Asmedia and I honestly have had this issue for a little while. It tells me to spend time with her but when I go to her room I just get the normal choices and no option to spend time with her. I assume I may have a broken save?

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Ren'Py engine has got a main purpose of helping to create visual novels with simplicity and all, but I still wonder if these adult games would still run fine with different engines ?
I actually kind of like Ren'Py because as a player I know how to edit saves and check script files for clues :cool: :love: (yes, I get too impatient with some games)

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes