ULYAYA

Oct 17, 2020
I cant seem to find the guild to complete the next step of the quest, any1 know how i can fix this?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Madridfan
Currently both new characters dont have a card. If you have unlocked but somehow missed the event, go to the event tracker, sidegirls and click on mammoth tusk to repeat it, same goes for stray cat if you missed her event.

Duke4515
Asmedia is not locked in her room. I dont remember wich quest you are on, but try the picnic place at evening or night and check out the other rooms of the house, especially kitchen and living room somewhere between morning and evening. If both places dont work you are fucked by renpy. Wait for the next update, Zimon makes them weekly and either get a fixed renpy version or goes back to a stable one that has no problem with triggering events or causing bugs for skipping that other players never find.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
So auto gives the same result as skip? I give up then. Not going to replay the whole game manually again. It was fun while it lasted.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
So auto gives the same result as skip? I give up then. Not going to replay the whole game manually again. It was fun while it lasted.
As I said, every form of skip is broken, why do you keep using them? Be patient and wait for the problem to be solved.
It bothers me more than it bothers you to know that the engine is broken and that people are going to blame me for it.

• Sad
Reactions: ninjahotsprings

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
As I said, every form of skip is broken, why do you keep using them? Be patient and wait for the problem to be solved.
It bothers me more than it bothers you to know that the engine is broken and that people are going to blame me for it.
Tell them "JUST SKIP THE SKIP! SKIPPING SKIP SKIPS ERRORS!" :LOL:

(I tried pushing "skip" using my cat's paw and my webcam covered so Ren'Py wouldn't know it was me.......that didn't work either :cry:)

on a serious note, I am a chronic "skipper". I did what I was told, didn't use "skip" and everything has worked fine.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The easy way would be scrolling up and reading one of the top 3 answers since this version got online...i think its on every page since the release...

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Well, my progression is officially utterly fucked. I can't find the guild event, since I can't visit the guild building at all, no matter what time I visit the Dusk Region. Met the catgirl though. Aside from that, if I use the space button at least twice after each other, the game drops me back to the main menu.

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
Duke4515
Asmedia is not locked in her room. I dont remember wich quest you are on, but try the picnic place at evening or night and check out the other rooms of the house, especially kitchen and living room somewhere between morning and evening. If both places dont work you are fucked by renpy. Wait for the next update, Zimon makes them weekly and either get a fixed renpy version or goes back to a stable one that has no problem with triggering events or causing bugs for skipping that other players never find.
Tried what you said and it seems to still be an issue. Also my event tracker has all the previous quests red....so that can't be good I assume

BobStone123

Aug 3, 2020
Well, my progression is officially utterly fucked. I can't find the guild event, since I can't visit the guild building at all, no matter what time I visit the Dusk Region. Met the catgirl though. Aside from that, if I use the space button at least twice after each other, the game drops me back to the main menu.
i have the same problem... hope it gets fixed fast

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Tried what you said and it seems to still be an issue. Also my event tracker has all the previous quests red....so that can't be good I assume
i have the same problem... hope it gets fixed fast
Go to bedroom -> Go to Maeve -> Be sure you've done everything before -> Unlock event tracker and gallery -> Back to dusk city.

It's a safe way I added for the problems of the variable and definitions, this way the guild is forced to show up, and all the red events change to green.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Not blaming you and I guess I missed where you said that every form of skip is broken. Just bummed because this is one of my favorite VNs but I have just had terrible luck with it.

Reactions: ZimonColdres

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Madridfan
Currently both new characters dont have a card. If you have unlocked but somehow missed the event, go to the event tracker, sidegirls and click on mammoth tusk to repeat it, same goes for stray cat if you missed her event.

Duke4515
Oh yeah,this was helped,thanks,somehow i missed it but yeah "no only the portions are huge" ^^
Thanks mate

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
event bugg too now but in true event was alway buggy but now i can move on to next event i think i will restart when skip is fix

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes