sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i was really interessted but with the TAG sandbox, the vn came to a end before it could have started....if you ever make this one without " go from A to B do there C" then i´m on board

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Damn, i'm in love...i want that neko in my team :love:

For those who cant go to the guild: go to maeve and unlock events...but make sure you have finished the other stuff before, i dont know if it messes with other things. After that the guild shows up in dusk city.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Where are the mammoths tusk and the new main girl? Other 2 main event happened,thats ok but a single hint or anything else for theese two...

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
I keep getting booted out of the game. WTF?? I restarted the game, and each time I go back to my room/apartment I get booted to the start screen

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Went from 0.42 to 0.46. Buggy as hell, new menu not working, map not opening, etc. Thought it were my savegames.
Started new game and wanted to skip through everything (like I had to do almost every time I tryed a new version sadly).
Even that isn't working anymore. Kicked me back to the main screen very early in the story.
I realy enjoyed the game (when it was working) but I think im done with it for now :(

• Sad
Reactions: masterdragonson

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Went from 0.42 to 0.46. Buggy as hell, new menu not working, map not opening, etc. Thought it were my savegames.
Started new game and wanted to skip through everything (like I had to do almost every time I tryed a new version sadly).
Even that isn't working anymore. Kicked me back to the main screen very early in the story.
I realy enjoyed the game (when it was working) but I think im done with it for now :(
How do you get bugs?
I really want to know that. The only "bug" i ever had in this game was a "corrupted" savegame. Everything else worked so far since the first release. Yet people complain about bugs over and over...how? Even this crappy PC provides not a single error, same as my gaming-PC. Do you just copy the new files over the old or do you use win95?

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
just started the game, i like it even before geting out of the prologue, i realy like the persona feeling i get, iv've been a huge fan of smt and persona for a long time nice going dev :D

Last edited:
Reactions: ZimonColdres

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Yeah i did it every day,every time and about nothing...
There is a button that takes you to the pub, you don't have to be in the plaza.

cant find the new char and i alwas get kicked straight to the main menu

why cant i do part 4 of hells bullet it says join mercinary guild officially guild does not appear
Guys, it's been said numerous times now, Ren Py 7.4 is broken. Among the many problems, it has one that causes skipping in the main menu if you use skip, another is the bad reading of some triggers and definitions.
I'm doing what I can to fix parts of the code that don't concern me, but I'd like to make it clear once and for all that it's not CoR that's buggy.
Bear with me and don't use skip or any other form of skipping anymore.
For those of you in the guild on the other hand, I have put in a save from Maeve to force it to show.
We just have to wait until they fix these problems, then we can go back to using the game in a normal way, otherwise, the only possible solution at the moment would be to stop releasing builds until renpy is buggy-free.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018

Guys, it's been said numerous times now, Ren Py 7.4 is broken. Among the many problems, it has one that causes skipping in the main menu if you use skip, another is the bad reading of some triggers and definitions.
I'm doing what I can to fix parts of the code that don't concern me, but I'd like to make it clear once and for all that it's not CoR that's buggy.
For those of you in the guild on the other hand, I have put in a save from Maeve to force it to show.
We just have to wait until they fix these problems, then we can go back to using the game in a normal way, otherwise, the only possible solution at the moment would be to stop releasing builds until renpy is buggy-free.
on the official site of renpy they say themselves that the last version isn't bug free, i've already seen a couple of dev that decided to use previous version while waiting for renpy 7.4.999999999999 is realy completed ^^ seem like an ok idea if you need one ^^

sofocolin

Sep 2, 2019
Hi, I've been unable to play since version 0.44. When I start the game, it crashes and I get this message:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 234, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 234, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
NameError: global name 'name' is not defined

The last version i've played is the 0.42 and I can play without problems. I don't know what to do :/

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018

Where is that button mate? I only see pub button in the main street... Or I'm blind ^^
Can you see my save pls?

Last edited:

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
After clicking the "unlock events and gallery" button, then "Yes" from Maeve, the guild shown in the dusk city.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes