John0123!

Jul 28, 2019
I'm confused with the heart gauge :D So you can spend time and it fills up until the heart is red and "new!" is written in it. But i can't trigger anything by spending time again and after completing an event it resets to full white :D What am i missing ? :D

theneedle

Mar 25, 2019
This game is pretty fun, everything about it is pretty good except maybe the UI and navigation being abit of a pain.

I appreciate the bit of action and the story that's different from the typical harem games.

GarbageCat

Jun 17, 2020
Is the OP the only one writing the script? 'Cause if they hired an editor, I kinda wanna know who it is. They need to get blacklisted, especially if they were paid.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I'm confused with the heart gauge :D So you can spend time and it fills up until the heart is red and "new!" is written in it. But i can't trigger anything by spending time again and after completing an event it resets to full white :D What am i missing ? :D
It was basically part of an old mechanic that gave characters levels, each rank unlocking an event. Given the various complaints about the added grind, I removed that part, but the graphic part remained as it is going to be used for another thing.

Somebody pls tell me why is not running on my android device? I have 12 free g still not working
There are 4 methods to get it started, given the renpy problems and the size of the game.
I gave explanations of the 4 methods in a previous post.

This game is pretty fun, everything about it is pretty good except maybe the UI and navigation being abit of a pain.

I appreciate the bit of action and the story that's different from the typical harem games.
Thank you, glad you like it.
The UI is constantly changing, until I find something I like and that is functional, what you see is the 3/4 different version of the UI :KEK:

Is the OP the only one writing the script? 'Cause if they hired an editor, I kinda wanna know who it is. They need to get blacklisted, especially if they were paid.
It's just me, I know the English script is not the best, I can only tell you that right now I have a 700mb file of English corrections to apply to the whole game.

jesusjackct

May 3, 2020
Ren'Py engine has got a main purpose of helping to create visual novels with simplicity and all, but I still wonder if these adult games would still run fine with different engines ?

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
Ren'Py engine has got a main purpose of helping to create visual novels with simplicity and all, but I still wonder if these adult games would still run fine with different engines ?
Well... yes. Visual novels are pretty simple on a technical level so you could make them run fine on pretty much any engine.
But no engine will ever be completely free of bugs, so while the current Ren'Py release is pretty buggy, to change it now you would be spending a huge amount of effort just to trade some bugs for other bugs.
Even if we were looking at it from the perspective of a brand new project, Ren'Py, being made specifically for Visual novels, is still going to be the best option in most cases. Things like RPGMaker or Unity have their own jank plus a lot of bloat from other feature Visual Novels don't need, so the only way to really get a better engine would be to build a custom one yourself, obviously that's a lot more work though.

Reactions: UNNI_FIED
Dec 23, 2018
im confused on how to leave my room, is it the map icon in top left cause when i click that it just takes me back to my room with no way to leave?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.45
ChampionOfRealms-0.46-pc Update Patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Ok,this is weird.I click everywhere but there is no guild whatsoever in Dusk City.What happen?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Ok,this is weird.I click everywhere but there is no guild whatsoever in Dusk City. What happen?
The navigation options change depending on what you have access to (more story) at the moment. If there is nothing for you to do there and the developer hasn't created an idle event to happen when you go there other times, you don't get that navigation option.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
The navigation options change depending on what you have access to (more story) at the moment. If there is nothing for you to do there and the developer hasn't created an idle event to happen when you go there other times, you don't get that navigation option.
Ok,so how do i proceed?How do i find the new girl?So far only stray cat event happen.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
I think I have to restart the game cause nothing is working.

PS: didn't know i had to interact with meave. False alarm.

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
can someone please share last update save like a save that continues on this update please my save is broken and i really dont want to start over

Reactions: Redburn

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
how do i input the two codes in this version(last time i played was a bit after initial release i think?)

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes