akasadin12532

Aug 10, 2017
Okay, then I will apply the method for the 0.46
when i try to install app with adb,
adb: failed to install com.zimon.championofrealms-45.apk: Failure [INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES: Failed collecting certificates for /data/app/vmdl125390479.tmp/base.apk: Failed to collect certificates from /data/app/vmdl125390479.tmp/base.apk using APK Signature Scheme v2: integer overflow]
this error comes ..

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
This is because now, due to the size of the game, it won't work on all devices in normal mode, due to renpy's limitations, I'll post the various methods here

1) Universal works with some tablets and phones.
2) Compressed works with everything.
3) Installation via cmd from computer with adb commands
4) Joyplay

Method 3 instructions:

Prerequisites:
- A PC
- An Android phone
- ADB tools or platform tools, you can download them here
- USB Debugging is enabled on your phone, you can access it via Developer Options on your phone settings.
- The .apk file of the game

1. Place the .apk file inside the adb or platform tools folder.
2. Open your Windows Command Prompt (CMD) and navigate to where your adb or platform tools are located. You can do this by using the cd command to the folder location. Example: cd c:\users\Infin\downloads\platform-tools\ Alternatively you can open your adb or platform tools folder then press Shift + Right Click and select "Open command window here"
3. Connect your device to the PC and type adb devices to verify whether your device is detected by the PC. If everything works properly, you should be able to see that a device (yours) is attached.
4. Now type the following command to install the app to your phone from your PC

adb install <app name.apk>
or if you are updating to a newer version/re-installing an existing app adb install -r <app name.apk>

Example: adb install com.zimon.championofrealms-44-universal-release.apk(modificato)

Method 4 instructions:
1. Download the windows version of the game, make sure you're aware of the download location on your device.
2. Unpack the .zip using RAR or your desired unpacking tool.
3. Download Joiplay and the Ren'py plugin through the Google Play store.
4. Launch Joiplay, when ur on the main menu click the "+" button on the bottom right. Enter game name, version and game icon. On "Executable File" click Choose and go to the location where you downloaded the game, when inside the unpacked game folder choose the .exe game file and click Choose. Then, click on the "Add" button.
5. You're now done. Have fun!

It should not happen again, if not tell me, I have found a more effective way to prevent it.
Ok, thanks. Hopefully my pc will be fixed soon.

Vergil102

Jun 2, 2018
So far with update 45 I cannot move from the bedroom as the map function doesn't work. Every time I click the map the screen dims black and comes back with nothing. Anyone have a way to fix this?

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
I've been playing since 0.35 and I wonder , is there any posibility to get ost when the game lanuchs?
Asking cause this ost is dopeeeeee

Faustus7

Apr 4, 2018
I cannot do Asmedia's new event or the one from last update, the hint says to spend time with her but I can't seem to do that, I have tried the option's in her room and tried to look around at places but nothing seems to do it.

Reactions: Redburn and HTYYHRK

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
So far with update 45 I cannot move from the bedroom as the map function doesn't work. Every time I click the map the screen dims black and comes back with nothing. Anyone have a way to fix this?
The map is the bedroom teleport, the Exile button at the bottom is navigation.

Jan 14, 2020
Was it solved the android installation? Because I can't install the app even with 15gb of free memory with any of those methods and I can't figure it out why since older versions install without problems. Thanks to who will answer me

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
Question , are the cheats a patreon thing like in many other games or are they public ? Because I can't find anywhere the fragment required to open the cheats .

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Does the Transformation Tag refer to just body modifacation of supporting characters or Transformation of MC Gender Metamorphoses at some point, whether it is a punishment or a deal too good to be true, should have read the fine print?

AngelRiley

Mar 17, 2018
I'm sadly a bit behind......are we at the point where we can get a few of the girls pregnant cause I'm seeing a bunch of mommy canidates.

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Sorry guys if i ask a stupid question,but i havent played this game a while...
i am wondering,cuz now there are weekly updates,is it worth to download every new update,or are the updates just lil updates with maybe 10min content?
Dont get me wrong,i love all of the updates,but i prefer playing big updates with more content...
So should i wait for every 5. or 10. update to play maybe 2-3hours?
Thanks Guys...

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Was it solved the android installation? Because I can't install the app even with 15gb of free memory with any of those methods and I can't figure it out why since older versions install without problems. Thanks to who will answer me
The compressed version didn't install either?

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes