gunjack

Jan 31, 2018
The Android version(not compressed) cannot be installed. Tried multiple times and it says "App not installed".

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Now everybody gonna look at the new sig and be all : "HELL YEAH, NOW THAT'S SOME GOOD SHIT" and they'll click on the link faster than the girls swinging their hips to the other side.
*looks at this person's signature*

What are you waiting for, compadre?

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
May the answer is somewhere, but I just reload my 0.43 save and I can't escape of my room :/ The teleport show me only the lab ? Any clues ?

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
May the answer is somewhere, but I just reload my 0.43 save and I can't escape of my room :/ The teleport show me only the lab ? Any clues ?
I reply to myself. Just found the exile button on the bottom.
May it's not the most appropriate place :/ But may be it's only me ^_^.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.44
ChampionOfRealms-0.45-pc Update Patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
I don't know if it's been mentioned before, but Cleos's hint(For me anyway) has always been stuck on 'Go to Cleos and give her the room'. Is that a bug or am I doing something wrong? Going to her room has no options and going to the library doesn't do anything either save for spending time with her and wasting a a time slot.

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
It's crazy that with all these body types, there's only one whole girl with some sort of pubic hair while the others are completely shaven.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
I really like this game, so it hurts that I apparently will no longer be able to play it. I have done everything I can think of, deleted apps and unnecessary files with SD Maid, phone has 9.7gb of ROM available, 2.2gb of RAM, seems like it should work but game refuses to install.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
I really like this game, so it hurts that I apparently will no longer be able to play it. I have done everything I can think of, deleted apps and unnecessary files with SD Maid, phone has 9.7gb of ROM available, 2.2gb of RAM, seems like it should work but game refuses to install.
Have you tried using Joiplay to run the windows version on your phone?

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Does new android version 0.45 works fine now? Zimon
cant instal on my android lol
This is because now, due to the size of the game, it won't work on all devices in normal mode, due to renpy's limitations, I'll post the various methods here

1) Universal works with some tablets and phones.
2) Compressed works with everything.
3) Installation via cmd from computer with adb commands
4) Joyplay

Method 3 instructions:

Prerequisites:
- A PC
- An Android phone
- ADB tools or platform tools, you can download them here
- USB Debugging is enabled on your phone, you can access it via Developer Options on your phone settings.
- The .apk file of the game

1. Place the .apk file inside the adb or platform tools folder.
2. Open your Windows Command Prompt (CMD) and navigate to where your adb or platform tools are located. You can do this by using the cd command to the folder location. Example: cd c:\users\Infin\downloads\platform-tools\ Alternatively you can open your adb or platform tools folder then press Shift + Right Click and select "Open command window here"
3. Connect your device to the PC and type adb devices to verify whether your device is detected by the PC. If everything works properly, you should be able to see that a device (yours) is attached.
4. Now type the following command to install the app to your phone from your PC

adb install <app name.apk>
or if you are updating to a newer version/re-installing an existing app adb install -r <app name.apk>

Example: adb install com.zimon.championofrealms-44-universal-release.apk(modificato)

Method 4 instructions:
1. Download the windows version of the game, make sure you're aware of the download location on your device.
2. Unpack the .zip using RAR or your desired unpacking tool.
3. Download Joiplay and the Ren'py plugin through the Google Play store.
4. Launch Joiplay, when ur on the main menu click the "+" button on the bottom right. Enter game name, version and game icon. On "Executable File" click Choose and go to the location where you downloaded the game, when inside the unpacked game folder choose the .exe game file and click Choose. Then, click on the "Add" button.
5. You're now done. Have fun!

Is the bug fixed where the game goes back to main menu when you press skip?
It should not happen again, if not tell me, I have found a more effective way to prevent it.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes