masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
how can I remove the old save? it break the game and can't click to process the next text
Roaming
%AppData%\RenPy\ChampionOfRealms-1569488958
Local
Main Game Directory\game\saves\

Though not being able to progress was a 0.44 problem so have you tried 0.44b?

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
As usual, saves from previous version dos not work... Seriously, is so hard to make game versions save compatible?
And, not sure why but why gallery mode dos not get updated since several versions back? There is still all the same events, tho even in v0.3 there was more content in game then in the gallery.
Saves from previous versions do work (at least for me, they do). If your save isn't working, it more than likely was corrupted somewhere along the way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

Nerevar2

Sep 28, 2017
Skipping by Ctrl throws me to the main menu. Is there a fix for it? (using compressed version)
Upd. Just press ctrl on the map screen and hello menu.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: girdeyordo

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
dude game is still buggy af :confused:
I suggested not continuing with 0.44.
You will have mixed triggers, 0.44b fixed the problems caused by renpy.

when i get a virus warning (especially since it rarely happens on here) I do not even try it... fyi.
Always renpy's problem. It's the 32 bit version considered a false-positive. They are fixing it for the 7.4.4.

Skipping by Ctrl throws me to the main menu. Is there a fix for it? (using compressed version)
Upd. Just press ctrl on the map screen and hello menu.
My fault, I must have forgotten the skip in the map.
I just tested it and it doesn't happen anymore.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Always renpy's problem. It's the 32 bit version considered a false-positive. They are fixing it for the 7.4.4.
Well this has plagued ren'py for awhile though I wouldn't bet on this magically fixing things Zimon. Please let a doctor check her out first before you stick it in again :coffee: I will laugh if it burns when you pee if you are one of the early adopters :sneaky:

Balder3

Feb 13, 2020
On mobile, the game almost always takes several tries before it launches. Also, reading white text on random, often white background colors is hella annoying

Alex Yao

Sep 3, 2018
just downloaded it, and the skip issue still persists, and the quests are bugged?
it tells me to talk to both asmedia and heramael and they both only have the "spend time" options

BlackCockMedy

May 16, 2018
Hi guys ! I restart from 0 the game with the new update and I can't unlock the scene with Tsukiko in the gallery. How can I ? I already unlock all scene and event, except this.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Well this has plagued ren'py for awhile though I wouldn't bet on this magically fixing things Zimon. Please let a doctor check her out first before you stick it in again :coffee: I will laugh if it burns when you pee if you are one of the early adopters :sneaky:
Knowing my bad luck then nothing will be corrected and it will be my fault.

On mobile, the game almost always takes several tries before it launches. Also, reading white text on random, often white background colors is hella annoying
What method are you using?
For the text, I am testing the appropriate sizes so that I don't have any problems, as I have removed the textbox.
In 0.45, the text is larger and the black outlines are bigger, which should solve the problem.

just downloaded it, and the skip issue still persists, and the quests are bugged?
it tells me to talk to both asmedia and heramael and they both only have the "spend time" options
The skip has been corrected but is only active in events now.
And there are no bugs in quests, at least we never had in them before, check your cards, maybe you are missing a part of asmedia.

Hi guys ! I restart from 0 the game with the new update and I can't unlock the scene with Tsukiko in the gallery. How can I ? I already unlock all scene and event, except this.
You might be missing the trigger in your scene, my fault if that was the case, you can check it using the event unlocker from Maeve.
If that doesn't work either, try reviewing Tsu's event.
If it doesn't unlock in the gallery at this point, then the trigger is missing. In any case, I added a new one just in case.

Last edited:
Reactions: masterdragonson
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes