MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Hey, I've been meaning to try this for a while now and finally got around to it. I literally just started though and am still in the middle of the intro, but the subtitles seem to be going way off-screen and I'm wondering if it's just me, if there's some Ren'py trick to it, and if it's just the intro or should I expect this to happen again in a later exposition dump?

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I would advise you not to download 0.44 at the moment and wait for 0.44b tonight.

is there any meave content?
Not lewd

I have a off topic question. how do game request on this site go?
Game request?

my game wont start a new one or play old one

Wait 0.44b.

Hey, I've been meaning to try this for a while now and finally got around to it. I literally just started though and am still in the middle of the intro, but the subtitles seem to be going way off-screen and I'm wondering if it's just me if there's some Ren'py trick to it, and if it's just the intro or should I expect this to happen again in a later exposition dump?
Yes, I know, it's just that one sentence in the introduction that has become off-center.

Normdk

Jul 27, 2020
god damnnnn this shit filled with bugs
Heya Dr. Love

Yes - version 0.44 became something of a headach for Zimon - Developer of this awesome fun and interesting game.

Yesterday version 0.44b became done - and is currently in the final hours of testing from the early players.
Eventually during the next 0~12hours, it will be released by Zimon for all of us who doesnt pay to be part of the early players.
So await that version :)
(Version 0.44b is a version where Zimon went through every bug known and squashed it - making for a much better experience with less pesky bugs)

I found that I have gone through the introduction slowly, with making sure I use quick save kinda every 4th line, and after an hour I no longer thought of it.
The biggest issue is - if you quck forward by UnRen - then you will end up at the starting screen again and again and again and again and again and again :-D

So if you just want to slam through the game without reading, you most certainly need to wait for 0.44b.

Return either later or tomorrow and give it a new go.

Yours Sincerly
A new fan of this game :)

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
New version is up , the corruption is purified, enjoy the 0.44b.

kl.PNG

Listen, I have zero desire to send you a message, I'll do it here so everyone can see.
This is the third time your review has been removed for rule violations and you've come back to do it three times.
I don't believe that you don't like girls and you have based a review on problems which were not caused by me and which lasted one day.
The build problems lasted one day, the new build is for everyone, without even leaving it early, arrived the next day.
If I were you I would be ashamed, three times. for pure meanness to leave that star.
If the game sucks so much stop coming back in this thread to review it and go back to playing the other game you tried to promote twice but left out of the review this time because it violated the rules.

PS:
I also thank the mods who told me that this time you wrote it so well that it doesn't violate any rules and they have to leave it.....thanks....

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I like the new Camera POV now can see the action better :p
Hope to see it on more of the scenes including the older ones.

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
So guys, I just finished double-checking everything.
Tomorrow a new build will be released to fix everything, no bugfix, but first, it will be tested by early players.
This 0.44B accurately does:
All the bugs found until now, fixed
Hoping that there aren't other problems
Could also be some player with the save corrupted since the triggers could be messed up
Skip and Auto are back
They work only in the events
Gallery and Event Tracker now linked to the save, no persistent file
Added new features in the Maeve Zone

Added the possibility to unlock all events and the gallery
So if something is locked, you guys can unlock it without my help
Regarding the release, I'll do like this:
I release the early in the morning, so we see if anyone finds any problems, in the afternoon/evening I give it to everyone. At the moment there's nothing more persistent-related.
I was hoping that Maeve would have gotten hugs and kisses :love:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
New version is up , the corruption is purified, enjoy the 0.44b.

View attachment 1084669

Listen, I have zero desire to send you a message, I'll do it here so everyone can see.
This is the third time your review has been removed for rule violations and you've come back to do it three times.
I don't believe that you don't like girls and you have based a review on problems which were not caused by me and which lasted one day.
The build problems lasted one day, the new build is for everyone, without even leaving it early, arrived the next day.
If I were you I would be ashamed, three times. for pure meanness to leave that star.
If the game sucks so much stop coming back in this thread to review it and go back to playing the other game you tried to promote twice but left out of the review this time because it violated the rules.

PS:
I also thank the mods who told me that this time you wrote it so well that it doesn't violate any rules and they have to leave it.....thanks....
The more attention you give to trolls, the worse they get. The overwhelming majority of the reviews are positive. Don't let some random troll ruin your day otherwise, he wins.

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
As usual, saves from previous version dos not work... Seriously, is so hard to make game versions save compatible?
And, not sure why but why gallery mode dos not get updated since several versions back? There is still all the same events, tho even in v0.3 there was more content in game then in the gallery.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes