Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Welcome to version 0.45!

Let's start right away by telling you what you can expect:

A new event for Tsukiko: Nightmares.

A new event for Asmedia: Busy Asmedia.

A new event for Heramael: A new lead.

Graphic change for the card menu
New functions added: Time change and fast travel.
You will be able to change the time and return home at any time and from anywhere.
Full house navigation (wasn't even supposed to be there in 0.44b).

So guys, let's say right now that in the next version we'll start adding all those secondary characters that will have to populate the world of CoR. On top of that, there should also be a cosmetic change to the girls' internal cards and other menus.
Another thing, apparently the new animations are splitting the players in two, one part likes it in its entirety, the other finds the mouth strange.
That's why 0.45 lacks them, at least only useful ones have been included, as soon as I find a compromise I'll use it for both sides.
Also coming soon is a new type of interaction that can be entirely created by you, the CoR TV, more details will come later.
Finally, coming soon is the lewd carnival wallp, and a poll to let you decide the focus girl of 0.47.
That said, the Early version is on , the public version coming soon.

Hope you like this new version!

NEWtimmer

Apr 12, 2020
Welcome to version 0.45!

Let's start right away by telling you what you can expect:

A new event for Tsukiko: Nightmares.

A new event for Asmedia: Busy Asmedia.

A new event for Heramael: A new lead.

Graphic change for the card menu
New functions added: Time change and fast travel.
You will be able to change the time and return home at any time and from anywhere.
Full house navigation (wasn't even supposed to be there in 0.44b).

So guys, let's say right now that in the next version we'll start adding all those secondary characters that will have to populate the world of CoR. On top of that, there should also be a cosmetic change to the girls' internal cards and other menus.
Another thing, apparently the new animations are splitting the players in two, one part likes it in its entirety, the other finds the mouth strange.
That's why 0.45 lacks them, at least only useful ones have been included, as soon as I find a compromise I'll use it for both sides.
Also coming soon is a new type of interaction that can be entirely created by you, the CoR TV, more details will come later.
Finally, coming soon is the lewd carnival wallp, and a poll to let you decide the focus girl of 0.47.
That said, the Early version is on , the public version coming soon.

Hope you like this new version!
Running on a brand new Desktop should grand the game many more opportunities to become so damn great !

Love the game so far, amazing content here,
But I have a slight opinion on the girls's breast size and I really wanted to say this before :oops:, but they're simply a bit too massive (I'm talking Asmedia, Hera, Hellhound, maybe Maeve),the others are fine. I know there's gotta be a difference in breast size for the sake of choice variation, but average them down a tiny bit would absolutely be terrific !

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Running on a brand new Desktop should grand the game many more opportunities to become so damn great !

But I have a slight opinion on the girls's breast size and I really wanted to say this before :oops:, but they're simply a bit too massive (I'm talking Asmedia, Hera, Hellhound, maybe Maeve),the others are fine. I know there's gotta be a difference in breast size for the sake of choice variation, but average them down a tiny bit would absolutely be terrific !
Well, like you said, it's to please everyone.
Every girl has her measurements, from the huge ones of Hera to the small ones of Estia, although Estia has a poor first and coming in there will be a completely flat character.
Not to mention the one coming soon is bigger than Hera:
CharaStudio-2020-10-20-19-19-58-Render.png

By doing so, we can have a range of different characters:

CoR_Height.png

randykazehana

Jun 21, 2020
I'm sorry if im not follow the convers.., but someone really recomend this game.., my problem is cant start the game at starting & always crash, after long download 2.75 gb .. I'm using Win 32bit.., is there any way to fix this.., or I just give up..??
never once im trouble with renpy system..,

sorry for complain and thnxs for consideration..,

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Apparently, this version of CoR doesn't like Xbox controllers. If I press any button on either my Xbox One of Xbox Series X|S controller (while on) during the "Are you an adult" screen, the game crashes. Also happens if I navigate away from the bedroom, then hit any button on either controller.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Apparently, this version of CoR doesn't like Xbox controllers. If I press any button on either my Xbox One of Xbox Series X|S controller (while on) during the "Are you an adult" screen, the game crashes. Also happens if I navigate away from the bedroom, then hit any button on either controller.

Will the horrors of Ren'Py 7.4.X ever end! Now we can't fap using controllers!? Oh the humanity Zimon some people need the rumble

Ren'Py 7.4.4 "The Pot of Gold"
I'm happy to announce Ren'Py 7.4.4, the fourth patch release for the 7.4 series. This fixes a pair of regressions, one that stopped the Web Beta from working, and another that prevented gestures and controller support from working.

Reactions: ZimonColdres
Oct 3, 2020

Okay, some sizes are maybe overdone :>>, maybe there's a faint hope of Zimon secretly adjusting them to be ever so slightly smaller ? Just enough to be randomly noticed :unsure:

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Will the horrors of Ren'Py 7.4.X ever end! Now we can't fap using controllers!? Oh the humanity Zimon some people need the rumble.
For me, it's mor about leaning back and relaxing while playing games like this, CK, LiL and HHG (sitting upright for a good while gets kinda painful).

Hera's breasts are too big? Yeah, they do stand out a bit, and you want to constantly ask if her back hurts, but I feel they're perfect for her.

Maeve? She's a shortstack, her breasts have to be proportional to her hips, which is what makes a shortstack a shortstack.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I'm sorry if im not follow the convers.., but someone really recomend this game.., my problem is cant start the game at starting & always crash, after long download 2.75 gb .. I'm using Win 32bit.., is there any way to fix this.., or I just give up..??
never once im trouble with renpy system..,

sorry for complain and thnxs for consideration..,
The 32bit version has problems, they are caused by renpy unfortunately, try the normal version, it should work without problems.

Mmmmm, the error seems to come from the renpy library, not from CoR, most likely a patch should be forthcoming that fixes this problem.

Will the horrors of Ren'Py 7.4.X ever end! Now we can't fap using controllers!? Oh the humanity Zimon some people need the rumble

Ren'Py 7.4.4 "The Pot of Gold"
I'm happy to announce Ren'Py 7.4.4, the fourth patch release for the 7.4 series. This fixes a pair of regressions, one that stopped the Web Beta from working, and another that prevented gestures and controller support from working.
Yes, Ren Py 7.4 is completely broken and is patched continuously, we are already on the fourth patch in a row, I hope they solve the problems, also because their problems then become mine.

Okay, some sizes are maybe overdone :>>, maybe there's a faint hope of Zimon secretly adjusting them to be ever so slightly smaller ? Just enough to be randomly noticed :unsure:
More than anything else, each character has its own specific characteristics, changing someone's breast size by two points at an imperceptible level would not make any difference.
It would have been exaggerated instead to see Estia with a fifth of breast size.

For me, it's mor about leaning back and relaxing while playing games like this, CK, LiL and HHG (sitting upright for a good while gets kinda painful).

Hera's breasts are too big? Yeah, they do stand out a bit, and you want to constantly ask if her back hurts, but I feel they're perfect for her.

Maeve? She's a shortstack, her breasts have to be proportional to her hips, which is what makes a shortstack a shortstack.
Well, Hera has healing powers, she cures her own back pain. :KEK:

NEWtimmer

Apr 12, 2020

That is something to think about,
Also it's kinda funny that girls from LiL got wayyyyyyyyyyy smaller breast size compare to CoR, and I enjoy both games tho.

Well, like you said, it's to please everyone.
Every girl has her measurements, from the huge ones of Hera to the small ones of Estia, although Estia has a poor first and coming in there will be a completely flat character.
Not to mention the one coming soon is bigger than Hera:
View attachment 1098638
An update that includes another redhead :D !!

...... that has even bigger breasts.....than Hera
( I'm dying inside rn )

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: jesusjackct

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Estia's flat justice :love:

If you remove the guy and make them all naked that would be nice... For research purposes in comparing boob physics of course
Like this:
CharaStudio-2020-05-11-20-40-39-Render.png

or maybe you prefer this:

Bouncy Gang.gif

That is something to think about,
Also it's kinda funny that girls from LiL got wayyyyyyyyyyy smaller breast size compare to CoR, and I enjoy both games tho.

An update that includes another redhead :D !!

...... that has even bigger breasts.....than Hera
( I'm dying inside rn )
Don't worry, for lovers of small tits there will be characters on the way:

8youigh.PNG

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

Let's see you're using Ren'Py 7.4.3.1414 and Champion of Realms 0.45

Try updating to Ren'Py 7.4.4
ChampionOfRealms-0.45-pc Ren'Py 7.4.4 Without Icon.rar

Or if you want to see if Ren'Py finally solved it's custom icon viral exe problem
ChampionOfRealms-0.45-pc Ren'Py 7.4.4 With Icon.rar

Installation
  1. Backup the game's Ren'Py engine. Pretty much everything in the Main Game Directory besides the "game" folder.
  2. Delete those files
  3. Extract these files to the Main Game Directory.
  4. Play
Brief gameplay has this working with an Xbox 360 controller though the MC's name input still requires a keyboard.
Tested on Windows 7

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Let's see you're using Ren'Py 7.4.3.1414 and Champion of Realms 0.45

Try updating to Ren'Py 7.4.4
ChampionOfRealms-0.45-pc Ren'Py 7.4.4 Without Icon.rar
Mega

Or if you want to see if Ren'Py finally solved it's custom icon viral exe problem
ChampionOfRealms-0.45-pc Ren'Py 7.4.4 With Icon.rar
Mega

Installation
  1. Backup the game's Ren'Py engine. Pretty much everything in the Main Game Directory besides the "game" folder.
  2. Delete those files
  3. Extract these files to the Main Game Directory.
  4. Play
Brief gameplay has this working with an Xbox 360 controller though the MC's name input still requires a keyboard.
Here's another thing I've noticed with the new renpy, although the android icons and loading screens are present, they don't work. I'm trying to figure out what's wrong.

OK, that's reassuring, I can take a break from all the big melons

JESUS CHRIST, WHEN DID YOU MAKE THIS !?!
It's heating up in here, too hot... can't sleep for the night
Take some Estia:

CharaStudio-2021-03-23-17-36-54-Render.png
CharaStudio-2021-03-23-17-42-04-Render.png

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes