Jan 24, 2021
The joke's about what dads usually say before they disappear.
Like my dad did when I was 3...must be a long line at the supermarket.
That's okay my lad, I got the "joke" early on so you don't have to explain it. Also did your mom ask me to pick up condoms or fertility pills? I know, I know but all the drinking makes it hard to think straight... Come on, a little brother or sister wouldn't be that bad? What's that look for?

I can pull out any time I want, I just don't feel like it yet.

You sure your mine and not the Milk Man's? Just saying he might have gotten more milk then he delivered...

Technically the Hell Hound, Izanami, and Tsukino would have litters. Not sure if that would apply to succubi and guardians. Asmedia and Maeve want to know.

How many licks does it take to get Estia off? Let's find out, a 1, a 2, a 3 :love:

Ah and the corny jokes could go on but it's hard to keep it in relation to the game.

Mi casa, su casa, my azul hombre.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: girdeyordo

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Technically the Hell Hound, Izanami, and Tsukino would have litters. Not sure if that would apply to succubi and guardians. Asmedia and Maeve want to know.
Maybe some of you have already figured out what to expect, I'll tell you one thing, egg.
I don't remember there being a harpy but Asmedia does have wings. Perhaps she'll lay an egg :geek: It worked with Monster Musume
5279786.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: ninjahotsprings

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Should've been more specific...
The whole transformation through pregnancy thing sounds dumb.
And sounds like it's gonna be a forced mechanic.
Reminds me of the old joke.

A blonde, a brunette, and a redhead, all pregnant, are in the waiting room...

The brunette says "I was on top, so I'm gonna have a boy."
The redhead says "I was on the bottom, so I'm gonna have a girl."
The blonde bursts into tears and says, "I'm gonna have puppies!"

Looking forward to when the actual mechanic isn't just a theory, a game theory.

• Haha

Zovk Darkness

Oct 26, 2020
I think you missed what the "getting milk" joke meant.
Maybe better of getting a pack of cigarettes?
I don't know why to continue to discuss something that Zimon already said is optional, if you don't like the mechanics, just ignore the mechanics of pregnancy or look for a game that you like more...

It's not like you don't have options, right? for example games with NTR, if I don’t like NTR I’m not going to be overflowing with comments talking about how I don’t like it, and if the game has the option to ignore it I’ll just ignore it without disturbing others who like it even if I don’t like it.

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
I don't know why to continue to discuss something that Zimon already said is optional, if you don't like the mechanics, just ignore the mechanics of pregnancy or look for a game that you like more...

It's not like you don't have options, right? for example games with NTR, if I don’t like NTR I’m not going to be overflowing with comments talking about how I don’t like it, and if the game has the option to ignore it I’ll just ignore it without disturbing others who like it even if I don’t like it.
Zimon said he wanted more people talking about the game and these are the "Hot Topics".

Unless you count the Netori that was hidden away which is still hilarious.

Well would you look at that Zovk Darkness, you claimed the first post on page 138! Congrats!

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Zimon said he wanted more people talking about the game and these are the "Hot Topics".

Unless you count the Netori that was hidden away which is still hilarious.

Well would you look at that Zovk Darkness, you claimed the first post on page 138! Congrats!
Ntr was discussed?

Depending on the kind, it would be an interesting story.

Reactions: junior20000

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Ntr was discussed?

Depending on the kind, it would be an interesting story.
More like it was a bonus were Zero hoped realms to Corrupted Kingdoms, stole some of Robin's girls, and everyone laughed. A few pages back is the new secret code for it.

Extra spicy if you look up why those girls are not in CK anymore since once you go Zero you never go back :ROFLMAO: Kinda a shame though since the replacements don't look nearly as good...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GraveXMachina

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
More like it was a bonus were Zero hoped realms to Corrupted Kingdoms, stole some of Robin's girls, and everyone laughed. A few pages back is the new secret code for it.

Extra spicy if you look up why those girls are not in CK anymore since once you go Zero you never go back :ROFLMAO: Kinda a shame though since the replacements don't look nearly as good...
I did not know this...
Can I ask for a little more explanation on this?
I'm semi lost.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
If it doesn't get discussed now, it'll be discussed later when it's added, it's as inevitable as a late night bathroom showdown after mexican food night. Besides, no one's been kink shaming or shit flinging, we're all adults here. My personal opinion shouldn't have an impact of anyone's enjoyment of anything if they're really into it, and I shouldn't be prevented from sharing it out of fear of it being a "sensitive subject". People are already too easily offended by everything in real life, we don't need that nonsense on the internet as well.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I did not know this...
Can I ask for a little more explanation on this?
I'm semi lost.
Code: reminder
https://f95zone.to/threads/champion-of-realms-v0-46-zimon.40009/post-5486511

It used to go by Invasion. Kinda got started when a few more zealous CK fans were bothering Zimon so he pranked them by NTRing CK girls. Since Champion of Realms had unique characters while Corrupted Kingdoms, at the time, found a lot of their character models online it was one of those fun moments of who was the real original now :KEK:

Not long after there was a fiasco that made CK change character models so while it's nice to remember the good ol days it's kinda left for archival...

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Code: reminder
https://f95zone.to/threads/champion-of-realms-v0-46-zimon.40009/post-5486511

It used to go by Invasion. Kinda got started when a few more zealous CK fans were bothering Zimon so he pranked them by NTRing CK girls. Since Champion of Realms had unique characters while Corrupted Kingdoms, at the time, found a lot of their character models online it was one of those fun moments of who was the real original now :KEK:

Not long after there was a fiasco that made CK change character models so while it's nice to remember the good ol days it's kinda left for archival...
I didn't really know what happened really during this whole invasion event.
So it was a joke event where the MC from Champion stole some girls from CK?
Sorry if I sound dumb.

Reactions: masterdragonson

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
If it doesn't get discussed now, it'll be discussed later when it's added, it's as inevitable as a late night bathroom showdown after mexican food night. Besides, no one's been kink shaming or shit flinging, we're all adults here. My personal opinion shouldn't have an impact of anyone's enjoyment of anything if they're really into it, and I shouldn't be prevented from sharing it out of fear of it being a "sensitive subject". People are already too easily offended by everything in real life, we don't need that nonsense on the internet as well.
I agree, no one was kink shamming, just stating our own views on it.

It's OK for people to like this stuff. People just have different tastes

I apologize if I sounded aggressive or rude, it wasn't my intention.

In the end it's harmless and nothing like the actual dark stuff like rape, mind control and such.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Though does it really count as stealing if the girls don't actually belong to the MC since some are more or less brainwashed?
Depends on the more or less :whistle: An addict will come to love their drugs even if those drugs make them love them so I assume it's the same principle :coffee:

I don't recall if Emma (the girl pregnant with the collar) was ever actually brainwashed even if she was removed early on from the main story. The blonde hair fox girl was someone else's character ArcGames used only in promotional art. The other girls are mostly fair game to this conundrum.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Depends on the more or less :whistle: An addict will come to love their drugs even if those drugs make them love them so I assume it's the same principle :coffee:

I don't recall if Emma (the girl pregnant with the collar) was ever actually brainwashed even if she was removed early on from the main story. The blonde hair fox girl was someone else's character ArcGames used only in promotional art. The other girls are mostly fair game to this conundrum.
If I recall correctly, most are only lightly brainwashed, similar llike getting a girl drunk or drugged.

But I know there are at least two who are full on mind controlled, one who was stolen from her fiance and the other was full on mind broken where she's just an empty shell with a ffake personality.

Wait, the blond haired dark skin girl?
She's not actually in game?

Reactions: Phoniex98

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
If I recall correctly, most are only lightly brainwashed, similar llike getting a girl drunk or drugged.

But I know there are at least two who are full on mind controlled, one who was stolen from her fiance and the other was full on mind broken where she's just an empty shell with a ffake personality.

Wait, the blond haired dark skin girl?
She's not actually in game?
She never made an appearance in CK. ArcGames teased about adding her however Kana took her place.
Later it was found out that she was never ArcGames original character, originally called Yanoka Chichii by Neptune, so all chances of her getting into the game were scrapped. She is mostly seen on old promotional art and was ArcGames avatar before he found Pixie to be more popular.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: GraveXMachina

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
She never made an appearance in CK. ArcGames teased about adding her however Kana took her place.
Later it was found out that she was never ArcGames original character, originally called Yanoka Chichii by Neptune, so all chances of her getting into the game were scrapped. She is mostly seen on old promotional art and was ArcGames avatar before he found Pixie to be more popular.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Huh, whatever...CK game aside.

I like this game way more then that, none of that mind control rape stuff here and the MC is way more likable.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes