jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Public Release 0.84

Here it is, new update 0.84!
Enjoy it!
Launcher Downloads will be updated later, I'm still dealing with the new internet.
-
Windows Downloads:
-
Mac Downloads:
-
Android Downloads:
-
Compressed Downloads:
- (MEGA)
- (Mediafire)
What's new in this version:
New story events
New Syxia's events
New Syxia's card
New lewds: Carried Maeve and Chinese Estia variant

Haxley

Jun 29, 2017
Hi everbody,

i have some problems and i hope anybody can help me plz.

1. I have 3 Etheria. Where can i find the 2 missing ones ?

2. How can i finish the quest Bullet Hell? The game says "Officially joins the ranks, back to the guild". I traveled several times to guild an nothing happened.

Reactions: Kishami

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
Where is Sheila? She said "the next time I'll come to you" and I cannot find her. I've checked the meeting room at every time of day and nothing has happened even after getting all the other girls.

Edit: You have to keep visiting the Living Room to see the scenes where the girls meet each other. There's multiple scenes and no indication that this is where you're supposed to go, you have to visit the living room over and over until they all happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3kys

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
I got an error after Chleo's riddle

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 646, in execute_show_screen
    renpy.show_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Screen fade is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/cleos.rpyc", line 972, in script
  File "D:\AVN\00 (3D)\00 (Fav) Champion of Realms\ChampionOfRealms-0.84-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2259, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\AVN\00 (3D)\00 (Fav) Champion of Realms\ChampionOfRealms-0.84-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2241, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\AVN\00 (3D)\00 (Fav) Champion of Realms\ChampionOfRealms-0.84-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 342, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 646, in execute_show_screen
    renpy.show_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\AVN\00 (3D)\00 (Fav) Champion of Realms\ChampionOfRealms-0.84-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1220, in show_screen
    raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))
Exception: Screen fade is not known.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Champion of Realms 0.84
Tue Jan  2 17:22:50 2024

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
Could someone please help, I am stuck on this screen and it doesn't go into the text box for me to enter the code. I managed to get past this screen before and i have a save, but why is it stopping from here? Should i click on something? I managed to do it before but i don't know what i did. The rest of the game seems to work fine.

p.s. i managed to find a fix i need to first go to the teleporter then go to the exile region and then it lets me pass however if i get to the exile region some other way it doesn't let me.

22ndgentlemen

Apr 11, 2022
Small suggestion.
Version: 0.84 Public

Some dialogue boxes can overrun into the menu items below making it very difficult to read. I suggest breaking up these boxes into smaller ones so they fit better or allowing the text box to move to accommodate more text if that is possible.

For the attached example:
First box: "Should she reveal herself to you someday, you can express your gratitude in person. Now, (MC Name), let's address your search honestly."

Second box: "You know what? I'll grant you access here. Feel free to visit anytime."

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
On the updates page and when searching it says this game hasn't updated in 4 years but it's actually be regularly updating? The hell F95?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570

UndidIridium

Nov 12, 2021
On the updates page and when searching it says this game hasn't updated in 4 years but it's actually be regularly updating? The hell F95?
If I remember correctly, the Dev was banned for review manipulation to make the game appear more popular, game still appears here but is effectively abandoned by F95 and won't show in latest updates again.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021

Here it is, new update 0.85!

Enjoy it!

Launcher Downloads

-

Windows Downloads:

-

Mac Downloads:

-

Android Downloads:

-

Compressed Downloads:

- (MEGA)

- (Mediafire)

What's new in this version:

New Life Test:

Izanami pregnancy, two lewds and threee caress for that status

Two form, lewds for both

New improving renders

Cleaning patch (read post about it)

Reactions: Emelex

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
OMG, finally after so many years added the pregnancy. But i'm gonna wait until it's finished. I dont like restart the game each time this have an update. So i'll wait until it's finished (or at least Hell have this kind of event :sneaky: )

Reactions: vilewe7570

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ChampionOfRealms-0.85
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Feb 26, 2020
this game is about shit, i have quest i cant do because i cant interact with maeve to talk to her i can only headpat or hug

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes