morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
I have loved this game from the start. But damn 15.4 GB for non compressed. That is some mean content. Thanks for the update and keep them coming!!!!
1700958684243.gif

Thanks for the Game!!!!

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Wait, front page again? Haven't seen an update for this game be featured since the whole review manipulation debocle

Edit: It was good while it lasted :KEK: guess the mods arent ready to bury the hatchet yet

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: AlexaSky

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
I doubt anyone else will check this, since the main page isn't getting updated, but i've put down a simple gallery unlock for version 0.77.
Simple paste the .rpy and .rpyc files under \ChampionOfRealms-0.77-pc\game.
has anyone checked does it work on the new game?

Xelhmar

Jun 20, 2020
What the fuck? all of these "games" are just koikatsu asset rips.
most VN authors here that use Renplay either use Koikatsu, honey select or DAZ. it's not any different from when people use unreal engine, renplay, RPGM or Godot. creating a program to make 3d models is way to much for indie or solo devs to do. if they can they well, but often that is not the case.

Any reason why this is back on the latest updates page? The dev's account is still here although it says it's not available and let's not forget that they tried to manipulate the reviews for this game.
Because some of us despite that still want to know when new updates are out genius.
it's been quite annoying not knowing when a new update is out because of that. they can keep reviews locked. preventing everyone else from knowing if a new update is out makes no sense.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
ChampionOfRealms-0.83
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kingpop89

Apr 10, 2018
Anyone know how to progress the sectorial movement quest. I'm not sure if i've completed the silky powder quest and it doesn't show up in the completed quests section.

Apr 2, 2023
I too am having the same issue when collecting the 5 Pure Etheria to recharge the core. When you collect from the pond it freezes and will not add to the inventory.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
is there some sort of guide to unlocking the character background images? I've got Hera's and a couple others but I'm missing most of them

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes