ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
The fast update is for the PC version, extract the files in the game folder and overwrite them.
As for the error, which version is it? Have you extracted in the folder of 0.25 or another?

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
The fast update is for the PC version, extract the files in the game folder and overwrite them.
I did do just that in regards for the fast update, as I was expecting it to be just updated files for a quick patch to version 0.26, but sadly it doesn't do anything. The game still thinks it is in version 0.25 and no new events can be found while exploring the entirety of the maps available as well as checking all portals, or the house of exile.

CastePlays25

May 19, 2018
I did do just that in regards for the fast update, as I was expecting it to be just updated files for a quick patch to version 0.26, but sadly it doesn't do anything. The game still thinks it is in version 0.25 and no new events can be found while exploring the entirety of the maps available as well as checking all portals, or the house of exile.
The thing is, I did just that and it worked, it updated to 0.26

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Welcome to version 0.26!

I have decided to make a change with events, as I want to give you the ability to make money and collect Etheria.
For this reason, no girls in 0.26.
Now let's talk about the new content:
Tailè event:

Two events for Maeve:

New place in the house: Garden
No new secret events this time. Actually the new one was ready to be inserted, but I decided to avoid it, let's see how the situation evolves.
The next version will be much bigger and we will finally have the girls in the house, and also a new power.
Sorry for the lack of content lately, these weeks have been quite heavy, but from next week everything should be back to normal.
I hope you like this new version.
I just literally downloaded the 0.25 earlier and now we have 0.26? you're fast and good

also the invasion scene has some deep meaning...

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
The thing is, I did just that and it worked, it updated to 0.26
Weird.
I downloaded the update, unzipped it, dropped the files into the appropriate folder (that being /game) and have overwritten the existing files, yet it didn't do anything at all. Had to download the full game and it worked just fine.

CastePlays25

May 19, 2018
Weird.
I downloaded the update, unzipped it, dropped the files into the appropriate folder (that being /game) and have overwritten the existing files, yet it didn't do anything at all. Had to download the full game and it worked just fine.
I had to do the exact oposite.
I downloaded the full game but I got an error when loading the 0.25 save, so I updated the 0.25 version and it worked.
It really is weird.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
The FAST UPDATE is probably the hotfix for the ren’py bug on 0.25.

Edit: Lol just saw the note above downloads, yep, it’s probably the hotfix for that.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.25
Champion-0.26-pc Update Patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ferdyfachrur

Oct 24, 2019
What happened to save file im using save file 0.25
I played this game from 0.01
From story game and then changed to sandbox
And this is what happened..
I Don't want to play from the start

Android user
Fixed
If anyone encounter it..press rollback

Last edited:

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
So... is this developer fighting with the developer of corrupted kingdom?
No. The only issue was some (not all) CK fans blaming this game to rip off CK, but this is not the case, the only similarity is that both games using the same engine.

natsume297

Feb 24, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'TransformState' object has no attribute 'size'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script/asmedia.rpyc", line 1065, in script
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\Champion-0.26-pc\Champion-0.26-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\Champion-0.26-pc\Champion-0.26-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\Champion-0.26-pc\Champion-0.26-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\Champion-0.26-pc\Champion-0.26-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\Champion-0.26-pc\Champion-0.26-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\Champion-0.26-pc\Champion-0.26-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\Champion-0.26-pc\Champion-0.26-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\Champion-0.26-pc\Champion-0.26-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\Champion-0.26-pc\Champion-0.26-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\Champion-0.26-pc\Champion-0.26-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\Champion-0.26-pc\Champion-0.26-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 107, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
AttributeError: 'TransformState' object has no attribute 'size'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Champion 0.26
Wed Sep 16 00:51:29 2020

What happened? So I must new play right?

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes