masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'TransformState' object has no attribute 'size'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script/asmedia.rpyc", line 1065, in script
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\Champion-0.26-pc\Champion-0.26-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\Champion-0.26-pc\Champion-0.26-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\Champion-0.26-pc\Champion-0.26-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\Champion-0.26-pc\Champion-0.26-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\Champion-0.26-pc\Champion-0.26-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\Champion-0.26-pc\Champion-0.26-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\Champion-0.26-pc\Champion-0.26-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\Champion-0.26-pc\Champion-0.26-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\Champion-0.26-pc\Champion-0.26-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\Champion-0.26-pc\Champion-0.26-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\Champion-0.26-pc\Champion-0.26-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 107, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Champion 0.26
Wed Sep 16 00:51:29 2020

What happened? So I must new play right?
Could you upload a save?

Also ferdyfachrur had a similar issue and was able to fix it with rollback
https://f95zone.to/threads/champion-v0-26-hell-games.40009/post-4198450

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Champion [v0.26] Hell Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.59 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.57 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 390 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 373 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
HellGames
Found a small bug in 0.26.
If you go see Taile again after her hammer scene it repeats the hammer show and gives another one of her cards. Did that in the Afternoon after being told by Maeve to meet her in the garden at Night which reset Maeve's garden scene scheduled for the Evening. Rolled back to before I talked to Taile again then the garden scene played out normally.

Otherwise a fun update. Would have been funnier with a panty shot of floaty Maeve but that is probably just the perverted idea of her always going for the high ground and the MC looking up :sneaky:

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
HellGames
Found a small bug in 0.26.
If you go see Taile again after her hammer scene it repeats the hammer show and gives another one of her cards. Did that in the Afternoon after being told by Maeve to meet her in the garden at Night which reset Maeve's garden scene scheduled for the Evening. Rolled back to before I talked to Taile again then the garden scene played out normally.

Otherwise a fun update. Would have been funnier with a panty shot of floaty Maeve but that is probably just the perverted idea of her always going for the high ground and the MC looking up :sneaky:
I'll go and see what's wrong

Oh, you can't have a panty shot if Maeve isn't wearing panties :sneaky:

Hedes134

Nov 1, 2019
I have strange problem with all versions of this game,i downloading archive,unpacking it,and then i am trying to run the game...but nothing happens,ABSOLUTELY nothing,and the most strange thing that this thing only happens with Champion,can someone help me with this thing? it so sad when you cant play the game that you want to because of some stupid bug,and idk what causing that...whatever that is. Is it only mine pc doesn't like this game or what?
(Sorry for my bad English btw)

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I have strange problem with all versions of this game,i downloading archive,unpacking it,and then i am trying to run the game...but nothing happens,ABSOLUTELY nothing,and the most strange thing that this thing only happens with Champion,can someone help me with this thing? it so sad when you cant play the game that you want to because of some stupid bug,and idk what causing that...whatever that is. Is it only mine pc doesn't like this game or what?
(Sorry for my bad English btw)
Try android port, I can play it without problems.

TheP5

Nov 13, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "script/asmedia.rpyc", line 1065, in script
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\Champion-0.26-pc\Champion-0.26-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\Champion-0.26-pc\Champion-0.26-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\Champion-0.26-pc\Champion-0.26-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\Champion-0.26-pc\Champion-0.26-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\Champion-0.26-pc\Champion-0.26-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\Champion-0.26-pc\Champion-0.26-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\Champion-0.26-pc\Champion-0.26-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\Champion-0.26-pc\Champion-0.26-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\Champion-0.26-pc\Champion-0.26-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Champion 0.26
Wed Sep 16 00:51:29 2020

What happened? So I must new play right?
I got the same error and the rollback dont work

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
I started up 0.26, loaded my save and met an exception.
i tried loading an autosave from last version while talking with Estia.
and it ran fine after that, but the new events does not trigger.
so even though i am running 0.26 all girls say there are no events, including Maeve.
and i have never even seen the last char (Taile?)

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
got an error when I tired to load my last version save in the Exile bedroom

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "script/bedroom.rpyc", line 31, in script
File "F:\Sex Games\Champion-0.26-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "F:\Sex Games\Champion-0.26-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 990, in menu
rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
File "F:\Sex Games\Champion-0.26-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1226, in display_menu
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "F:\Sex Games\Champion-0.26-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
File "F:\Sex Games\Champion-0.26-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
File "F:\Sex Games\Champion-0.26-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
File "F:\Sex Games\Champion-0.26-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
File "F:\Sex Games\Champion-0.26-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "F:\Sex Games\Champion-0.26-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Champion 0.26
Tue Sep 15 17:22:08 2020

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Who would like a bigger UI? I got bored so here we go.
Looked around the game folder for matching assets and cobbled together some replacements. Didn't see the forest so took a snapshot from forest_base.webm, the house used a different one since the morning one had some lens flare effect.

Made with Adobe Photoshop
I doubled the size of most things, standardized a few, highlighted the text so they are easier to read, and since hover looked like the same image I made those around 10% larger so they pop out a little.
Including the psd templates.

HellGames if you like them then great otherwise hopefully some fans like them

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
I'm stuck, the last update I installed was 0.13 and I copied my saves onto the newest release ATM (0.26), it let me progress to Sheila becoming my maid and her explaining herself, but after that I have no more Signals/Events, even though the changelog says there's more content out there. My "girls" entries say that there is a big event coming, advance with other girls, but I can't advance as according to my game, I have done all events for the girls.

Is there some save incompatibility issue or something and I have I fucked my save ?

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Who would like a bigger UI? I got bored so here we go.
Looked around the game folder for matching assets and cobbled together some replacements. Didn't see the forest so took a snapshot from forest_base.webm, the house used a different one since the morning one had some lens flare effect.

Made with Adobe Photoshop
I doubled the size of most things, standardized a few, highlighted the text so they are easier to read, and since hover looked like the same image I made those around 10% larger so they pop out a little.
Including the psd templates.

HellGames if you like them then great otherwise hopefully some fans like them

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with this. Android users like me will glad for see better these things haha

Reactions: masterdragonson

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah I can't load my save either, and I'm not really in the mood to start a new game. I'll just wait for a fix.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes