ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Well, If u want u can select any image u want for the cover, I dont mind, I selected this because has the whole girls, and the mc and the behaviour is like all the girls are at his disposal, but yeah, if u dont like it, choose another (if u want of course, if u dont want change the cover np, there is just an idea) :p
For now I will keep the one already there, because characters like Maeve and Sheila are not presented as characters in the game.

Hey dev just wanna know till how many versions do u think that this game could be completed by implementing all the things and would there also be some (pervy)events with meave:p.

And would the The Fight for Champion look like the Invasion memory:unsure:
Difficult question, I don't know, there are many things to be implemented and others I am trying to create.
For Maeve it's still early, maybe before Sheila, or maybe after, we need to see who receives more content requests.
The battles will be even better than that event.

Oh I see save file missing :(
Try this one

Last edited:

Plmnko21

Sep 16, 2020
How do I unlock each girl?
I don't know exactly how to do it, but completing events with the girls you've already unlocked and exploring the map should eventually unlock more girls (that is if you haven't already unlocked all the girls available in the version you're playing). Is there a certain place you're stuck on?

Yamih

Dec 17, 2017
Sorry if it's already asked. I can't find two musics in credits. The two similar music, first when the "MC awaken" in his room and the second when he protect Estia. Can someone tell us the names please ?
But great work for this game. ^^

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
How do I unlock each girl?
Asmedia -> Unlocked immediately
Heramael -> Advancing into the main story
Estia -> In the morning at the park when Asmedia sees suspicious types
Izanami -> Helping Heramael and finding the sword in the woods
Cleos -> Going to the library
Tsukiko -> Follow the rabbit during the festival
Sheila -> Finished the first part of Asmedia, go out with her
Maeve -> Advancing into the main story

So I finished the game, as of update 0.26, and I think the game is at a solid start, although I would prefer Signals to come back and the hints in the Girl screen to be removed since it's easier to access the Signals page.
People wanted hints in the girls, there will come an easier way in the 0.30

Sorry if it's already asked. I can't find two musics in credits. The two similar music, first when the "MC awaken" in his room and the second when he protect Estia. Can someone tell us the names please ?
But great work for this game. ^^
I forgot to put them, I'll add them in the next build.

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
1600467474541.png
so i've completed all the current girls i have but i can't seem to find the rest of them

Edit: all the tasks are finished but 4 of them require me to advance the other girls but i can't find them and i've explored the entire map at each time of day and no event has occurred after this point

Edit again: I figured out what went wrong, i didn't speak to asmida after the duel to trigger the portal sequence

Last edited:

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
1600471207389.png
so i finished all events for each of the girls because whenever i go to each room there is nothing else to do but 1 of the girls isn't there and its asmida so i don't know what to do afterwards.
Also what the hell do i enter here?

Reactions: St133x133x2

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Champion [v0.26] [Hell Games] - Original size 1.59GB
Compressed Android Port (352MB): - MEGA
*The game might say v.25, this is a mistake. This IS version v.26*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!
Sorry for quotted u again but I must to do it, ty for ur update in the compress android port, ure a savior <3

DevanGrey

Nov 8, 2017
The game will have more girls? I'm not complain, just curios because in the game are more girls in the "roster" in compare to the game banner. it doesn't have to be an exact total.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
The game will have more girls? I'm not complain, just curios because in the game are more girls in the "roster" in compare to the game banner. it doesn't have to be an exact total.
Well there was a poll just recently for a new girl. An adorable Hell Hound which I will name Sylvie and give her headpats because I have a problem but don't feel like going to Cute Girls Head-patters Anonymous...

So will there be more girls? Yes
What will the grand total be? Who knows
Character Voting is in the $5 and up Patreon Tiers

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
So, coming soon we have Neon, the gothic girl and the hellhound, the characters who will perhaps arrive in the future will be:
the angel, mono-horned twin oni, mini majin/genie, android, Shark/mermaid,3 milf, salamander, another tanned girl, and others that I don't remember now.
There are also those already seen and that will come in the future as well: Master Sakura, Killer, Ethriam Girl, Erica(Heramael's sister), The Sand.
Mmmmmm, yes, we have enough girls for now.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
But no I want to know when we pull a sokka and convince that heavenly body to descend on us... make the bunny girl so jelly getting stolen by her 'essentially' god

"what are we going to do on the earth onii-chan"

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes