PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I have been thinking that this image could look good as a general cover for the game, if Hellgames wants, it could render all the characters in this image and create a slightly more beautiful cover (it would only be to change the bg, and put both the dev and the title of the game) I think it could be something quite nice, if Hellgames wants, tell me and I get to it, I really like this game and I would love to be able to do something else for it :p

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I have been thinking that this image could look good as a general cover for the game, if Hellgames wants, it could render all the characters in this image and create a slightly more beautiful cover (it would only be to change the bg, and put both the dev and the title of the game) I think it could be something quite nice, if Hellgames wants, tell me and I get to it, I really like this game and I would love to be able to do something else for it :p

Find other scene that mc smile or grin,this scene but mc smile/grin instead,then you are ready to go

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

l0newolf889

Jul 3, 2018
Might just be me, but I noticed a duplication of text between MC and Maeve in the 0.26 update. The 1st of the events with Maeve where she explains Etheria, there is a whole bit that is said twice. If I have done this right, I should have a save file attached. The very first line in the save, is where the duplication starts the second time. MC says
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
continues through the conversation like normal until right after Maeve say's
then the convo starts over and repeats once more.

mari31

Aug 6, 2016
hi there i have the same problem my save is not working and rollback about 10 to 20 time and then kicked out of the game. Masterdragonson i have a save for you

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I'm stuck, the last update I installed was 0.13 and I copied my saves onto the newest release ATM (0.26), it let me progress to Sheila becoming my maid and her explaining herself, but after that I have no more Signals/Events, even though the changelog says there's more content out there. My "girls" entries say that there is a big event coming, advance with other girls, but I can't advance as according to my game, I have done all events for the girls.

Is there some save incompatibility issue or something and I have I fucked my save ?
Have you unlocked all the girls? Including Tsukiko? Do you have 5 items in your inventory?

I don't know if that scene from that event could be any good.

Might just be me, but I noticed a duplication of text between MC and Maeve in the 0.26 update. The 1st of the events with Maeve where she explains Etheria, there is a whole bit that is said twice. If I have done this right, I should have a save file attached. The very first line in the save, is where the duplication starts the second time. MC says
continues through the conversation like normal until right after Maeve say's
then the convo starts over and repeats once more.
View attachment bugfix 0.26.zip Here is the bugfix

the answer is sphinx yet it's wrong
The answer is man.

hi there i have the same problem my save is not working and rollback about 10 to 20 time and then kicked out of the game. Masterdragonson i have a save for you
Yeah for me also bug with 0.25 save when i try to load... that "size" variable...
Here's my save.
We can do a test since the problem is in the renpy folder, download this renpy and overwrite the one in the Champion folder, let's see if this works, if not, I'm afraid all the saves are "infected".
In this case I give you a healthy save before the start of build 0.26, you just need to change the name of the mc.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Have you unlocked all the girls? Including Tsukiko? Do you have 5 items in your inventory?

View attachment 818518 Here is the bugfix

The answer is man.

We can do a test since the problem is in the renpy folder, download this renpy and overwrite the one in the Champion folder, let's see if this works, if not, I'm afraid all the saves are "infected".
In this case I give you a healthy save before the start of build 0.26, you just need to change the name of the mc.
I have 6 girls (not including Tsukiko) : Asmedia, Heramael, Estia, Izanami, Cleos and Sheila.

I have 4 items in my inventory : the red crystal thingy, katana, book of Abyss and the necklace that Heramael gives you.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
how exactly do i change the name?
In the house, future fragments

I have 6 girls (not including Tsukiko) : Asmedia, Heramael, Estia, Izanami, Cleos and Sheila.

I have 4 items in my inventory : the red crystal thingy, katana, book of Abyss and the necklace that Heramael gives you.
Go to the festival with Izanami in the afternoon, after that look for the white rabbit, you'll find the missing girl.

Reactions: kristijanEX

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020

View attachment 818518 Here is the bugfix

The answer is man.

Well, If u want u can select any image u want for the cover, I dont mind, I selected this because has the whole girls, and the mc and the behaviour is like all the girls are at his disposal, but yeah, if u dont like it, choose another (if u want of course, if u dont want change the cover np, there is just an idea) :p

RalphKazuki

Jul 4, 2020
Hey dev just wanna know till how many versions do u think that this game could be completed by implementing all the things and would there also be some (pervy)events with meave:p.

And would the The Fight for Champion look like the Invasion memory:unsure:

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes