Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Welcome to the new version 0.27!
Many things await you for this new version, including:
New event with Maeve.

New Event with Tailè.

Mini event for Asmedia.

Events for Story.

New locations: Handling Room and Asmedia's room.
New system: money and etheria collection.
New way to make Hidden money, working with Tailè.

New powers: Ethrian Vision and Ethrian Feel
Training Etheria LV2
I also know that Tailè's work is a bit tricky, I will try to improve it.
Since I added all this stuff, no secret event, I preferred to dedicate myself to the main things rather than doing an event not related to history.
For the next build, this wait for the girls will finally end and in the 0.29 we will have the sex build, I've seen the polls, I know you want a lot of lewd scenes, and they will come, don't worry.
And that's all the public version will arrive tomorrow morning.
I hope you'll like this new version.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Does this version still say when you have reached the end of the update? Because I am pretty sure I did everything in the changelog but I didn't see that message.

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
okay so i can't repair the house, got the core and did the work but it only gave me 50 coins and i can't do the work again

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Nothing new for the goddess Cleo? ;_;
Next build she will take part in two events

boo i completed everything too fast. Like six sex scenes but meh. okay.
Are you sure you have done everything? there are more than 6 lewd events.

Does this version still say when you have reached the end of the update? Because I am pretty sure I did everything in the changelog but I didn't see that message.
Ends when you unlock Asmedia's room.

okay so i can't repair the house, got the core and did the work but it only gave me 50 coins and i can't do the work again
You can always work in the afternoon.

• Love
Reactions: PinkGoddess and L30

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Next update then will be so awesome <3 until then I dont disturb our awesome android porter for the compress version haha

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...my savegames from .25 dont work with .26 or .27, they end up with this renpy error:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'TransformState' object has no attribute 'size'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/teleporter.rpyc", line 10, in script
  File "x:\jdl\_incomplete\renpy\Champion-0 27-pc\Champion-0.27-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "x:\jdl\_incomplete\renpy\Champion-0 27-pc\Champion-0.27-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 990, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
  File "x:\jdl\_incomplete\renpy\Champion-0 27-pc\Champion-0.27-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1226, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "x:\jdl\_incomplete\renpy\Champion-0 27-pc\Champion-0.27-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "x:\jdl\_incomplete\renpy\Champion-0 27-pc\Champion-0.27-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "x:\jdl\_incomplete\renpy\Champion-0 27-pc\Champion-0.27-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "x:\jdl\_incomplete\renpy\Champion-0 27-pc\Champion-0.27-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "x:\jdl\_incomplete\renpy\Champion-0 27-pc\Champion-0.27-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "x:\jdl\_incomplete\renpy\Champion-0 27-pc\Champion-0.27-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 107, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Champion 0.27
Wed Sep 23 17:21:16 2020
Loading with .25 works without any problems...i even tried to save in different places, but it wont work at all. Rollback only leads to a chain of errors with a crash at the end and ignore goes back to the mainscrean (with start, load, options...)

___
edit because of slow writing ^^
Will the fixed files from patreon still work with .27 or do i need to restore .26 from my recycle bin or use the savegame method?

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Hmm...my savegames from .25 dont work with .26 or .27, they end up with this renpy error:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/teleporter.rpyc", line 10, in script
  File "x:\jdl\_incomplete\renpy\Champion-0 27-pc\Champion-0.27-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "x:\jdl\_incomplete\renpy\Champion-0 27-pc\Champion-0.27-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 990, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
  File "x:\jdl\_incomplete\renpy\Champion-0 27-pc\Champion-0.27-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1226, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "x:\jdl\_incomplete\renpy\Champion-0 27-pc\Champion-0.27-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "x:\jdl\_incomplete\renpy\Champion-0 27-pc\Champion-0.27-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "x:\jdl\_incomplete\renpy\Champion-0 27-pc\Champion-0.27-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "x:\jdl\_incomplete\renpy\Champion-0 27-pc\Champion-0.27-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 107, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Champion 0.27
Wed Sep 23 17:21:16 2020
Loading with .25 works without any problems...i even tried to save in different places, but it wont work at all. Rollback only leads to a chain of errors with a crash at the end and ignore goes back to the mainscrean (with start, load, options...)

___
edit because of slow writing ^^
Will the fixed files from patreon still work with .27 or do i need to restore .26 from my recycle bin or use the savegame method?
The renpy file and the save still work, don't use the old bugfix

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm, my save seems otherwise damaged, the renpy patch didnt work. I also restored .26 and tried the bugfix there, same error again...so i need to go with the savegame...it says saved with .26...i hope i dont miss content using it (last time i played was .25) and i need to figure out how to change the name and raise my stats again to proper levels...at least this will extend the time needed to finish this update by a few hours...

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Hmm, my save seems otherwise damaged, the renpy patch didnt work. I also restored .26 and tried the bugfix there, same error again...so i need to go with the savegame...it says saved with .26...i hope i dont miss content using it (last time i played was .25) and i need to figure out how to change the name and raise my stats again to proper levels...at least this will extend the time needed to finish this update by a few hours...
Bruh.....I said don't use the old bugfix.....I think you have blocked some content

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes