Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I didnt use the bugfix on .27, i still had the .26 release in my recycle bin and tried it there...honestly i'll try anything before i use savegames from others...not only because of my choices, names, progress and other variables...i just tend to grind repeatable events and stats up to 100 and then forget them until new updates lead me back there or i need even more ^^

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I didnt use the bugfix on .27, i still had the .26 release in my recycle bin and tried it there...honestly i'll try anything before i use savegames from others...not only because of my choices, names, progress and other variables...i just tend to grind repeatable events and stats up to 100 and then forget them until new updates lead me back there or i need even more ^^
Ah ok, that's good, I was getting worried. In case you want to use the Patreon save and change the name, just go to the bedroom, in the fragments, there is the name changer.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.26
Champion-0.27-pc Update Patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZimonColdres

VossJck

Dec 31, 2019
I can't tell if I'm at the end of the content or not .. All the girls I've unlocked except Asmedia say "something is about to happen, progress with the other girls .. " There are still 3 locked card positions but I can't find anything to unlock. I'm on day 21 morning. No other hints so far.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I can't tell if I'm at the end of the content or not .. All the girls I've unlocked except Asmedia say "something is about to happen, progress with the other girls .. " There are still 3 locked card positions but I can't find anything to unlock. I'm on day 21 morning. No other hints so far.
Have you wondered around different areas at different times of the day? At the true end of the build the events of all the girls will be complete for now

Reactions: ZimonColdres

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
My .25 resulted in the same errors and I have not used any patches. I get error from .25 to .26 as well
This is because the old renpy bug has "infected" the saves, the three possible solutions are those listed in the Patreon page, the fastest and easiest is to download the save file and use it.

Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020
This is because the old renpy bug has "infected" the saves, the three possible solutions are those listed in the Patreon page, the fastest and easiest is to download the save file and use it.
I saw you updated Renpy in the post between .25 and .26....beta tests should have caught this and another work around other than swapping saves and changing name. Maybe put something in the OP about it (perhaps with a direct link to the Patreon Post explaining it)
I, for one, don't like using others saves (if I can avoid it) as my saves have my emotions tied to it (and yes, while it's the same story, someone else worked hard in that save so it doesn't feel like mine)
Just my 2 cents simply because I Beta test once in a while so it could have had a better work around. I'm not faulting you for the suggestions you made, but something should have been added to the OP that starting with 0.26, old saves might not work properly, or something along those lines (for people who don't check your Patreon Page)

Reactions: Virulenz

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I saw you updated Renpy in the post between .25 and .26....beta tests should have caught this and another work around other than swapping saves and changing name. Maybe put something in the OP about it (perhaps with a direct link to the Patreon Post explaining it)
I, for one, don't like using others saves (if I can avoid it) as my saves have my emotions tied to it (and yes, while it's the same story, someone else worked hard in that save so it doesn't feel like mine)
Just my 2 cents simply because I Beta test once in a while so it could have had a better work around. I'm not faulting you for the suggestions you made, but something should have been added to the OP that starting with 0.26, old saves might not work properly, or something along those lines (for people who don't check your Patreon Page)
Sorry, I wasn't expecting people with that problem yet. It was born in 0.25, so I was hoping everyone had already solved it by 0.27. The save was the fastest solution for those who didn't want to replay the game. Also, I had already put the disclaimer on the first page, but it was removed, not by me.

Reactions: masterdragonson

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Champion [v0.27] Hell Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.62 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.60 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 399 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 382 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
i cant trigger the new Shaila event, because i repaired the house but Taile's Card still says to bring her the materials for the repair. also Asmedia moved in her room already.

-Yaros-

Jul 10, 2018
From 0.26 the new house locations are not avaiables, the Asmedia event won't trigger and i cannot work at the Tailè's workshop. So for me only works the etheria training in the garden and the etheria collection in the forest

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
What the hell is this crap update? I was on 0.25 and went to play this 0.27 and it won't load. I hate having to use a save to get it working again.. How did this get past a beta test?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
From 0.26 the new house locations are not avaiables, the Asmedia event won't trigger and i cannot work at the Tailè's workshop. So for me only works the etheria training in the garden and the etheria collection in the forest
The Handling Room and Asmedia's room won't be available until you get Taile to fix them.
Taile, in Dusk City, only let's you do jobs in the Afternoon.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The dumbest thing missing from this game is forwarding time! I have to go all the way back to the room to forward time than all the way back to exile to see if anything new will trigger at a different time of the day.. WTF? Do you realize since I started trying to work for her since like Tue that is 3 trips daily to her and she did not let me work until Saturday. I wanted to scream and bang my head.. It takes a crazy amount of clicks to get to location than that many clicks to get back to the bedroom to forward time and repeat.

BTW how the hell do you train Etheria? After she taught me I can no longer train. The only thing i can do is work for Talia and the clicking is so boring. Seriously after doing it once just let us say work and be done with it.

BTW Tailes is broken. It still tells me to repair the house.. the status has not changed.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
For those who need to use the devs savegame because of the bug but want to keep their own progress:
Load your own savegame in and ignore this tab for now, then download the devs savegame from his patreon and open it in the ignored tab. Then you have all changed variables on top and only need to change them back to your own state. Since this game dont has real choices that change core variables/paths until now, you can rebuild your bugged savegame on the base of the working savegame. The last thing you need to do is ingame changing your name to your own (bedroom, future vision, name changer).

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
You can work with Tailè in the afternoon

What the hell is this crap update? I was on 0.25 and went to play this 0.27 and it won't load. I hate having to use a save to get it working again.. How did this get past a beta test?
It was previously explained, the new version of renpy had bugs, I had to go back to the previous one.

The dumbest thing missing from this game is forwarding time! I have to go all the way back to the room to forward time than all the way back to exile to see if anything new will trigger at a different time of the day.. WTF? Do you realize since I started trying to work for her since like Tue that is 3 trips daily to her and she did not let me work until Saturday. I wanted to scream and bang my head.. It takes a crazy amount of clicks to get to location than that many clicks to get back to the bedroom to forward time and repeat.

BTW how the hell do you train Etheria? After she taught me I can no longer train. The only thing i can do is work for Talia and the clicking is so boring. Seriously after doing it once just let us say work and be done with it.

BTW Tailes is broken. It still tells me to repair the house.. the status has not changed.
In the old versions a fast travel for the home and an advanced time were present, then for some problems have been removed, I can put them back without problems now.

For etheria: this is just the first training that unlocks lv2.

For Tailé's work: in other games, only the black screen and the gain appear, I thought it would be nicer to do the whole process.

Tailè will repair the house only with 100 coins and a Pure Core, check the coins.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I paid her the coins and pure core and it got repaired opening up the new room. The problem is that the quest still shows needing to be done. it's not marked as being completed.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes