molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How can I tell if I got Heramael Lab Sex ? I do not remember that scene but it could of been a while ago. Just not sure how to check.

Voidzer

Jul 11, 2017
Hey HellGames, I noticed a typo that I wanted to let you know about (If no one has already informed you yet) but when you talk to Maeve after going back to Tailè's shop she asks if you spoke to the girl and the mn says He'll when I think it should be She'll. Also when you work for Tailè she says she gives 100 but actually gives 50. I just wanted to let you know.

Last edited:

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
There seems to be a glitch where I have the option to work for Tailè before I even met her. I unlocked Dusk City and her button appeared immediately.

Edit: Oh and another instance of gender swapping.

Edit 2: The game says you get 100 Hidden money when working for Tailè but you only get 50 Money. What is this? Income Tax!:LOL:

Last edited:

wahterver

Nov 11, 2019
I hope you don't take this personally, but like haven't you ever looked at the menus you made, and thought "Wow maybe this is kinda unreadable" or that the colours make no sense at all, like you make a fully bright bg with a lot of green and blue, and just slap a black text on it. And of course the classic *Old English Text MT Regular* and *Times New Roman), such a good font (When you are 9 and using movie maker for the first time to make intros). For real tho you really could work on the design of the game, like scenes look cool and all but, at least having a way to change the font would make that 10x better.

Reactions: ferdyfachrur

Kyriel

Oct 24, 2019
Hey, I'm not sure if it's on my part and no one else's, but I noticed that the new events tend to loop endlessly. Can I have someone else's opinion about this?

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Hey HellGames, I noticed a typo that I wanted to let you know about (If no one has already informed you yet) but when you talk to Maeve after going back to Tailè's shop she asks if you spoke to the girl and the mn says He'll when I think it should be She'll. Also when you work for Tailè she says she gives 100 but actually gives 50. I just wanted to let you know.
There seems to be a glitch where I have the option to work for Tailè before I even met her. I unlocked Dusk City and her button appeared immediately.

Edit: Oh and another instance of gender swapping.

Edit 2: The game says you get 100 Hidden money when working for Tailè but you only get 50 Money. What is this? Income Tax!:LOL:
It's a trap! No okay, everything fixed, thanks.

How can I tell if I got Heramael Lab Sex ? I do not remember that scene but it could of been a while ago. Just not sure how to check.
It's her first scene, so you've definitely unlocked it.

also it's weird you can't visit the first girl after the house anymore
Asmedia? I was thinking of putting her in a room before unlocking the normal rooms, for the moment there is no need since we have the rooms unlocked.

I hope you don't take this personally, but like haven't you ever looked at the menus you made, and thought "Wow maybe this is kinda unreadable" or that the colours make no sense at all, like you make a fully bright bg with a lot of green and blue, and just slap a black text on it. And of course the classic *Old English Text MT Regular* and *Times New Roman), such a good font (When you are 9 and using movie maker for the first time to make intros). For real tho you really could work on the design of the game, like scenes look cool and all but, at least having a way to change the font would make that 10x better.
Nah, I've been told worse. Jokes aside, I don't understand which menu in particular, but I think it's the girls' menu, I had previously said that I would first concentrate on adding new content and then later on fixing the design of some things.
For the font, I use only 3 and they are AppleGaramond, infroman. Oldengl is used only for the names, nothing else.

Please help to share persisstent file with full gallery..
I lost my gallery data

Thank you
Here View attachment persistent.zip

Hey, I'm not sure if it's on my part and no one else's, but I noticed that the new events tend to loop endlessly. Can I have someone else's opinion about this?
Which event causes problems?

bluenoah8820

Sep 24, 2020
Good game but the clue what to do next is hard because if you done it show "complete all events" but not "wait for something to happen" so I can't know if I finished the lastest version of the game or not. And if you need to do something for the game to continue you have to find it without any clue.

And by the way guys, I'm stuck after done fixing the house. Maeve told me to get the girls but when I come to them just normal actions appear. I do come to Asmedia new room and then nothing happen after that. What to do now please help.

Silva-Boi

Jun 12, 2020
Im pretty stuck, i got to the point where Asmedia gets a room in the Exiled house and when Talie fixes the house, either before or after that i talked to Sheila and now i cant progress, it says ive done everything for all the girls except Taile and ive got to every location at every time of day and still no change, could someone help? (also i keep going to Talie to see if i can do anything but all i can do is work 1, and theres literally nothing else i can do with the other characters except have sex with them)

edit - also i just happened to notice, but i just noticed that i have the exact same situation as the last person to comment before me (bluenoah8820). but yea, could ya help?

Last edited:

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
Im pretty stuck, i got to the point where Asmedia gets a room in the Exiled house and when Talie fixes the house, either before or after that i talked to Sheila and now i cant progress, it says ive done everything for all the girls except Taile and ive got to every location at every time of day and still no change, could someone help? (also i keep going to Talie to see if i can do anything but all i can do is work 1, and theres literally nothing else i can do with the other characters except have sex with them)

edit - also i just happened to notice, but i just noticed that i have the exact same situation as the last person to comment before me (bluenoah8820). but yea, could ya help?
I'm pretty sure you've completed everything. If Tailè's character card just says "Retrieve the materials for repair, then give the work to Tailè" then you have completed everything.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Good game but the clue what to do next is hard because if you done it show "complete all events" but not "wait for something to happen" so I can't know if I finished the lastest version of the game or not. And if you need to do something for the game to continue you have to find it without any clue.

And by the way guys, I'm stuck after done fixing the house. Maeve told me to get the girls but when I come to them just normal actions appear. I do come to Asmedia new room and then nothing happen after that. What to do now please help.
So you did Taile's minigame, collected the materials like Maeve taught you from the forest, fixed up the house, and got to see Asmedia new room?

Well that's all folks.

Version 0.28 will include rooms for the other girls

Silva-Boi

Jun 12, 2020
I'm pretty sure you've completed everything. If Tailè's character card just says "Retrieve the materials for repair, then give the work to Tailè" then you have completed everything.
oh? is there anything else i can do otherwise then?

Silva-Boi

Jun 12, 2020
If you did the things the person above said then no.

Edit: For some reason HellGames's comment didn't show up when I typed this but oh well.
oof, well rip, if theres anything else id ask, itd be how the next update will work, lol, cus idk if the files somehow update to 2.8 when its here, or if we have to download the new version when it comes out and play through again xD im not really good with how all this works hah

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
oof, well rip, if theres anything else id ask, itd be how the next update will work, lol, cus idk if the files somehow update to 2.8 when its here, or if we have to download the new version when it comes out and play through again xD im not really good with how all this works hah
* If you don't want trouble download the Complete Version when it becomes available.

* Fast Update works but checking versions can be difficult if you miss one of the files by accident, at best you could compare file size and CRC values for those files.

* Unofficial Update for PC, last version of that here, has versioning in the File Names but does require that the User keeps track of which version they are using or ID: 10T errors could occure.

Unless HellGames makes any changes for the Public Version of 0.28, which sometimes he does incorporate patron bug reports/feedback after the Patreon Version is released, the Unofficial Update I do will be around 30 MB.

0.28 wasn't that buggy (Pretty much just playing with the cute girls without issues) so I'm not expecting drastic changes, if any, in file size.

XPCo

Sep 10, 2020
so... that an abandoned game? no more updates? I was really interested by the story and the events, but this just stopped in the middle, will you make any updates? I hope to see those game complete ;-;

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes